value gold seasoncard question...

Mancini's Second Contract

sorry if already asked, my step dad and his friend are hopeing to get the value seasoncard this year but they are woundering can they sit together or will they be seperated because city pick where you sit? thanks

In the Q+A City did on Twitter, they said two applications for value gold would be treated separately.

Last season they did let value card holders request to have seats together. Dont know it this actually materalised, but you were able to make this request. You were not allowed to request where in the ground you wanted to sit.

whosonthebench said:
that's shit. Im sure there are a lot a fans who, buying a value SC would like to sit together.
yeah but if they wan to sit together they have to pay full price, otherwise everyone would get the value card.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
whosonthebench said:
that's shit. Im sure there are a lot a fans who, buying a value SC would like to sit together.
yeah but if they wan to sit together they have to pay full price, otherwise everyone would get the value card.

Yeah and I'm sure they'd like to chose where they sit as well.

It's a value season card. If you want to sit with friends or choose where to sit the they can pay full price like everyone else.

thats the whole point of them to "fill the gaps" I had one this season and was placed on the end of the row next to a block of 7 ST holders, but great value and I will do it again this season!

i think they consider it but no guarantees, i had one this year , halfway line next to back row of Colin Bell , great value, will be applying again, would struggle to find £500/£600

I was on the value one this time round in 3rd tier of Colin bell stand no complaints whatsoever....
Did anyone end up on tier 1 or 2 if so how good/bad were the seats????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.