Van der Sar punches a cameraman?

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
If anyone has downloaded the file of the game or has the chance to watch it now, look, after the final whistle, as Rio Ferdinand points at David Platt's neck. (This is after the Mario vs. Ferdinand fight is over.)

As Rio Ferdinand begins to speak, you see Van der Sar come flying across and grab the camera, while pushing/punching the cameraman away.

Just take a look. I could just be seeing things?

Yeah he grabs the camera and pushes it but at the same time pushing the camera into the cameraman therefore taking the cameraman with him.

Suprised the cameraman didn't have a black eye looked painful.

T.V company don't want to create a fuss but theres lots of people very unhappy about it.

Saw it at the time, pretty poor behaviour from him and (from memory) not the first time he's done that to a cameraman.

mike o said:
T.V company don't want to create a fuss but theres lots of people very unhappy about it.

Not suprised they're unhappy. The guy is just doing his job.

If that was me I'd be seeking legal advice.

It's only a matter of time before that happens with the steadicam. It weighs up to 20kg and would cause proper damage if someone pushed you over whilst wearing it.

vds was looking to cause trouble whilst looking like he was a peacemaker

you see him step into Mario and push, whilst making it look like he was keeping him and wio apart
if he really wanted to keep wio away he should have pushed him or held him, and not barge into Mario

he's no different to the sly thugs outside who slap you from behind

and at trafford he tried to give that bottle to a steward to hide so the ref didn t clock it (league cup semi against us)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.