Van Persie, im fed up with this dog of a player

As much as I admire Arsenal as a football club and team, I just hate there spoiled child like and petulant behaviour.

Last night summed up everything right and wrong with them in one match.

silva-mancrush said:
"It was accidental, wasn't it?"
Rag media. If it was Vinny throwing his purse around, sky would've had it on replay till the FA took action
better still imagine if it was balotelli dishing the elbow out!

Numptyed said:
As much as I admire Arsenal as a football club and team, I just hate there spoiled child like and petulant behaviour.

Last night summed up everything right and wrong with them in one match.
Just like their manager, it's rubbed off with his players.

blue dallas said:
silva-mancrush said:
"It was accidental, wasn't it?"
Rag media. If it was Vinny throwing his purse around, sky would've had it on replay till the FA took action
better still imagine if it was balotelli dishing the elbow out!

Or De Jong....

They'd have had him deported.

Probably been said I have nt read all the thread, but Adebayour stamps on Van Persie a witch hunt by the press 4 game ban , Boyer stamps on Sagna again an incident not seen by the ref , witch hunt by sky 3 game ban , De Jong accidently breaks a leg articles in the press for over 2 weeks . I have nt seen sky today but someone please tell me , this deliberate elbow albeit slight has been repeated all day and VP has recieved a 3 game ban after all he got away with it at eastlands last season

Bazzmand Show said:
Laid a massive elbow into Vince, probably one of the fairest players in the league. Vince did not make a thing of it and Van Persie rolled around on the turf like the slime piece of shit he is.

I actually want to take the little pricks head off. After that and the way he carried on at Eastlands last year. Everything about him makes my skin crawl.
After the hime game at Eastlands I decided that Arsenal were my No. 1 enemy.

They cast themselves as the Champions of Football, but Fabregas and Van Persie are the antithesis of Fair Play

if we are talking about diving and simulation then how about Milner feigning injury to prevent an Arsenal counter on one of the rare occasions you had committed players forward? How about Richards throwing himself to ground on the edge of our box? How about your player falling over when Nasri gave him the gentlest touch on the back? How about Zabaleta falling over as soon as he felt Arshavin make the lightest contact behind him? How about Jo going to ground and holding his face when Song's hand went nowhere near his face? How about Hart taking ages with goal kicks or acting like a idiot who doesn't know where to take goal kicks from so as to waste precious seconds?

Well? How does all that fit into your bizarre and very outspoken view of last night’s events? I've heard the word 'embarrassing' thrown around in all quarters with regard to last night's match; this is the first time I've heard it said of Arsenal's display.

red sun said:
if we are talking about diving and simulation then how about Milner feigning injury to prevent an Arsenal counter on one of the rare occasions you had committed players forward? How about Richards throwing himself to ground on the edge of our box? How about your player falling over when Nasri gave him the gentlest touch on the back? How about Zabaleta falling over as soon as he felt Arshavin make the lightest contact behind him? How about Jo going to ground and holding his face when Song's hand went nowhere near his face? How about Hart taking ages with goal kicks or acting like a idiot who doesn't know where to take goal kicks from so as to waste precious seconds?

Well? How does all that fit into your bizarre and very outspoken view of last night’s events? I've heard the word 'embarrassing' thrown around in all quarters with regard to last night's match; this is the first time I've heard it said of Arsenal's display.

Oh shut up you bitter little twat. Milner never goes down unless he is really hurt. Look at the replay, he landed on his back and bounced into the air about 8 inches before landing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.