Vancouver Blues - help needed

Just spoke to my son who lives in Vancouver, not far from Gastown.The game kicks off at 5am BC time, and by law bars can't open before nine. There is a rumour a Brit bar owner is opening early, but he can't find out who/where. If i hear more will post it up. Good luck in finding somewhere!

Just spoke to my son who lives in Vancouver, not far from Gastown.The game kicks off at 5am BC time, and by law bars can't open before nine. There is a rumour a Brit bar owner is opening early, but he can't find out who/where. If i hear more will post it up. Good luck in finding somewhere!
His name is dan tanner , he set it up it’s big in Edmonton where I lived

It’s called England house u can find it on Facebook

His name is dan tanner , he set it up it’s big in Edmonton where I lived

It’s called England house u can find it on Facebook

Big thanks Hutchy, have passed this on to my lad!

The wonders of t'internet! A 54 year old bloke in South Manchester using a football forum is able to find the name of a bar in a city on the other side of the planet, 10 hours behind us, and set his lad up to watch a big game in a few hours time! And i thought a telex machine was amazing...

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.