VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And every other Ref. Thats the issue.....
Nah, he's the worst by a long, long way. I'm not even taking the piss anymore about his eyesight, I've seen him give a throw in clearly to the wrong team from 5 yards away and minutes later give the opposition team a corner when their striker hit one about 10 yards wide without any chance of a deflection, yet again from a short distance away with no obstruction to his line of sight. I'd love to see the VAR stats and see how many decisions he's had overturned compared to others.

Nah, he's the worst by a long, long way. I'm not even taking the piss anymore about his eyesight, I've seen him give a throw in clearly to the wrong team from 5 yards away and minutes later give the opposition team a corner when their striker hit one about 10 yards wide without any chance of a deflection, yet again from a short distance away with no obstruction to his line of sight. I'd love to see the VAR stats and see how many decisions he's had overturned compared to others.
Disagree. He’s poor, but many worse, Taylor, Mason, Friend, Moss, Pawson, Dean.... ok ill stop now. They’re all terrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.