Var debate 2019/20

This handball law is fucking ridiculous!

He knew fucking nothing about it, nothing! How can that be taken away from a team when the ball hit his arm without a player knowing about it?

The sport is gone, football is finished!

The rule should be if it touches your hand it’s handball regardless of who it is this would clear up any decision. Yes you may get forwards kicking it at defenders like Mane in CL final but at lest we all know where we stand.

Do the rest of Europe have ridiculous VAR interpretations? I’ve been to games in Germany with VAR but it wasn’t used all game. I don’t remember goals in the World Cup being forensically examined to look for reasons to disallow it?

The English FA should have implemented it the same time as everyone else so lessons could have been learnt together and a worldwide definition of offside and handball been agreed on - seems like the arrogant English doing things their own way

If the ball hits a defenders arm in the penalty area and he then launches it forward and scores, what is the decision? Goal,Penalty, match abandoned???

If the ball hits a defenders arm in the penalty area and he then launches it forward and scores, what is the decision? Goal,Penalty, match abandoned???

depends on who is playing I did see a match early in the season but cant remember who was playing, or what league or country. Do there have VAR in Scotland ? might have been a scotish game, anyway.... Handball or foul not sure in a penalty area the other team went straight up the other end and scored, the ref than brought play back and gave a penalty to the team that had just conceded the goal. They than scored from the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.