Var debate 2019/20

As far as know there was no check. Old Trafford doesn’t have big screens, neither does Anfield but I don’t see why this is an excuse not to replay VAR for the TV audience . I didn’t see any reference to a check via commentary

I believe it’s announced on the speaker when they are checking for something

As far as know there was no check. Old Trafford doesn’t have big screens, neither does Anfield but I don’t see why this is an excuse not to replay VAR for the TV audience . I didn’t see any reference to a check via commentary
There is a distinct lack of var checks being showed on the telly,at the start it was all of them,now we aren't getting them,almost as if they re not doing them *cough dipper game*

Twattenberg saying on Talkshite right now having a go at his former employers accusing them of the VAR reffing the game and not the on the actual ref.

Some situations in life you know are genuine.
Some situations you think are corrupt but deep down you know it's your own personal bias looking for an excuse for your team's failings.
Some things you know are corrupt no matter how hard you look for an explanation otherwise - VAR is corrupt and I have no doubt of that whatsoever.

image.jpgx
Everywhere we go....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.