Var debate 2019/20

Not at this time they couldn't, i wouldn't trust any image they have had over 24 hours to work with in the editing studios.
Thats a good point,they put out a statement during the game that sky repeated for one of the decisions,that was weird,i'm leaning towards they didn't do what they have done in every other game because they didn't do it or they didn't want to disallow a dipper goal,i would love to see which if any decisions have gone against them all season so far

Except in this case I don’t think there was any VaR for Oliver to consult, so he had already waved play on so why would he change his own decision and there was no video for him to check.
Because he is a cheat and has the bollocks of a mouse,if he had given either the freekick or the pen he should have acted,he was right there,as for disallowing the goal i can just imagine var saying you got it wrong and should disallow the goal and him saying fuck off

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50380641

"I'm comfortable with where we are but there's no doubt there's room for improvement. It's a work in progress," said Swarbrick.

It's like complaining to the garage about the brakes being shit on your new car only to be told they're a 'work in progress'.
Glad one of the worst refs the prem has every seen is comfortable with it

I'm tired of this now,2 weeks off from the cheating ****s

90% correct decisions?

Not in our games Neil, not is fucking our games it isn't!

Better than last season yet he only gives it 7 out of 10 himself despite saying he is really pleased?

Doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever the lying twat!

They should have watched the cl ref go over and look at the monitor last week,quick and easy,i think it's driven by corruption,var and it's rules are fine,pigmol decided to diregard the rules for it's intended use and are going their own way,only they can answer why but any fan watching yesterday and saw that the offside was not subject to var,it has not been made available and it took sky 30 mins to mock up their own line cannot not be a convert to the agenda brigade,not to mention the handball not being given,var have overuled the refs in the last couple of weeks so they don't have that excuse,add to that he lifted his arm up away from his body and motd saying their goal shouldn't have stood but the ref was a chicken swayed by the crowd reaction

That is 1 game alone

Hello,why do people who have seen corruption within football with their own eyes not believe that it's rife in the prem?

I heard on the same on the Radio this morning that Uefa or FIFA have guidelines on how VAR should be used, The EPL decided not to use these guidelines and instead use the process they currently have in place, so this begs two questions.
1. Why are these guidelines not rules? If there is a process that the governing bodies agree on then everyone should use it.
2. If we are the only European league who do not follow these guidelines then what are the reasons applied to make this decision.

I heard on the same on the Radio this morning that Uefa or FIFA have guidelines on how VAR should be used, The EPL decided not to use these guidelines and instead use the process they currently have in place, so this begs two questions.
1. Why are these guidelines not rules? If there is a process that the governing bodies agree on then everyone should use it.
2. If we are the only European league who do not follow these guidelines then what are the reasons applied to make this decision.

Just last week it was reported that FIFA have warned the PL and PiGMOB to apply VAR as per their standards and instructions or else.

What becomes of that i dont know but it was reported as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.