Var debate 2019/20

I wonder if the players aware of no var?

The pushing incidents on our players coupled with the disagreement at England training may have some background.

Swarbrick said the other day that IFAB rules meant that officials couldn't be mic'd up and that we would never hear what is being said because of them.

I just found this so not too sure if he is telling the truth.

Swarbrick said the other day that IFAB rules meant that officials couldn't be mic'd up and that we would never hear what is being said because of them.

I just found this so not too sure if he is telling the truth.

They can use headsets to communicate with each other but it's not compulsory. All refs in the premier league are wearing devices to communicate with officials but perhaps going with live mics is not a problem from the referee point of view but rather some of the language that is used by footballers? we often can lip read what players think of decisions etc and maybe that reactionary element is hard to cut out of the game.

works in rugby league though. I'd be all for it.

How the table would look without var according to talksport
TALKSPORT-VAR-Table.jpg

https://talksport.com/football/6285...Nt-019eeOKKt9ilrsBcDz5JkU4#Echobox=1573557002

Hope Nuno has his feck VAR tshirt ready for the meeting

Var will be scrapped when Liverpool win the league this season,
Sadly this is clearly the case.

Hope Nuno has his feck VAR tshirt ready for the meeting

Sadly this is clearly the case.

That's you Liverpool are playing last Sunday and you get those same decisions.

You as pissed off as we are and did you think VAR was in operation or like the majority of us think they are lying through their teeth?

City officially complaining to Mike Riley is the right way to go. That was an absolute farce of a refereeing performance on Sunday. A disgusting cover up by all parties.
We need to be on the front foot with this. Two simple questions need to be asked: 1. Was VAR used to check the Trent penalty incident? 2. Was VAR used to check the Salah goal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.