VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24

Changes to the laws of the game come into force today. Nothing too revolutionary. Mainly just a change of wording to try and clarify existing laws. Expect a bit more added on time maybe, as referees are now obliged to add on time used up with goal celebrations separately from other stoppages.

Didn't see this on any other thread. Doesn't solve any of the problems, just shifts them. More useless rule changes coming .....

Screenshot_2023-07-03-00-08-01-06.png

Didn't see this on any other thread. Doesn't solve any of the problems, just shifts them. More useless rule changes coming .....

View attachment 85233

It’s a bit misleading that headline. I believe the initial trial will be in the Swedish men’s U21 and Women’s U19 leagues. And then possibly extended to minor leagues in Holland and Italy, depending on how it goes.

I can’t see it being considered for any major league until the ‘24/‘25 season at the absolute earliest.

I've got a new job so I'm practicing

20230630_123619-jpg.85042
“Sign him up” —Horward Webb

It’s a bit misleading that headline. I believe the initial trial will be in the Swedish men’s U21 and Women’s U19 leagues. And then possibly extended to minor leagues in Holland and Italy, depending on how it goes.

I can’t see it being considered for any major league until the ‘24/‘25 season at the absolute earliest.

Well it's a "no" from me anyway.

Changes to the laws of the game come into force today. Nothing too revolutionary. Mainly just a change of wording to try and clarify existing laws. Expect a bit more added on time maybe, as referees are now obliged to add on time used up with goal celebrations separately from other stoppages.

The watch should be linked to the screen so we all no the true amount there are no excuses not to do it anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.