VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24

Everton v forest;

Claim 1 is usually given, but occasionally not. Unlucky

Claim 2 is far too close to be handball in my opinion

Claim 3 absolutely should be a penalty.

To not get anything from 1&3 is pretty desperate officiating in my opinion

Coventry v United offside is offside, according to the evidence they showed. But whether the tech is good enough to offer robust evidence to disallow at such fine margins, is pretty murky!! V unlucky Coventry
And that’s the issue who the fuck knows what actually goes on. Can put the line where they want based on when they decide the balls been played. Fucking worst thing to happen to football as it gives the ability to control goals and therefore outcomes. In the next 6 games I’ll be amazed if it doesn’t decide our title chances

Why can’t clubs call into question highly dubious officiating? Who’s the boss? Serious question.

the premier league appoint pigmob to do a job, if they are shit then the Premier League can fuck them off, who exactly are the Premier League? The twenty clubs that each hold an equal share. So I ask again, why can’t the shareholders question the performance of an organisation they employ? Why can’t an individual shareholder ask such questions?

Italy and Spain and other countries have had recent refereeing scandals. why is it beyond the realm of possibility that it could happen in England.

Why can’t clubs call into question highly dubious officiating? Who’s the boss? Serious question.

the premier league appoint pigmob to do a job, if they are shit then the Premier League can fuck them off, who exactly are the Premier League? The twenty clubs that each hold an equal share. So I ask again, why can’t the shareholders question the performance of an organisation they employ? Why can’t an individual shareholder ask such questions?

Italy and Spain and other countries have had recent refereeing scandals. why is it beyond the realm of possibility that it could happen in England
If there are humans involved in the VAR application, it can be manipulated.

Carragher on Forest's statement: "But that, what I've just read there on social media, that's like a fan in a pub."

You make a fucking living out of that”
That’s exactly how he sounds every time he’s commentating when L’pool are on

Being brutally honest, It's no wonder why so many fans are knocking football on the head.

It's absolute bullshit, It's so fucking corrupt, They can manipulate decisions whatever way they want, Fucking fans over in doing so...

Coventry fans possibly getting their best feeling ever taken off of them because the cunts decide to draw a line over Wan Bissaka foot to make it offside.

It's fucking awful. Fuck Off.

Rugby. Years of experience with VAR. Transparant for everyone in word and image.

Hockey. Same story.

Football after years and years decide to introduce VAR. The use of a VAR obviously differs than the sports with years of experience and good use.

There is still far too many debatable decisions from VAR. There should be none.

Get rid !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.