VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

We are rapidly approaching the half way point of the season and how anyone can argue that VAR is not being used against us is beyond me, i was willing to give it the benefit of any doubt but by this point any of the law of averages should be evident. The fact that they aren't just proves for me the agenda against us, not only do every 50/50 decision go against us but it seems that every time they do there is a new ruling or guideline that nobody ever knew about.

Make it simple, anyone care to list any debatable decisions that have gone our way due to VAR? I am honestly trying to think of one.
Now try listing how many debatable ones have gone against us.
Below are the obvious ones that we all know about.
Laporte handball against Spuds.
Silva non Penalty after having his foot stamped on.
TTA handball against the dippers.
The Goal from the above handball standing.
Salah's goal against us where he appeared to be offside.
The none penalty against the dippers for Mane's push on Sterling.
Sterling offside against Chelsea.
The Fred Handball yesterday
The Penalty awarded against us yesterday.

I'm not saying all of these decisions would have gone our way but on a level playing field you would imagine half of them would have gone in our favour.

Corruption is clear to see.
+ these pen decisions not given to us:
Rodri wrestled to the ground v Spurs
de Bruyne barged off the ball v Palace

+ Sterling being given offside v West Ham.

Since March 2017 we’ve had TEN penalty claims against Liverpool... we’ve been awarded ONE penalty!

but we still become champions and cup winners, unlike this season VAR has taken any chance we had of putting up a fight and its killed the city players desire to fight

simple fact is when you see the things that have gone on this season within the game being played and reviewed with VAR and then they make up some stupid quote of being unnatural arm movement to defend the fact they cheated manchester city out of a stone wall penalty ?? also never review mo salah goal what looked to be offside on replays shown on tv, also the spurs game was the biggest and worst cheating known to man by VAR clearly the slightest touch of laporte finger tips was enough to deem it handball even with the ball not going straight in the goal but it went to jesus who skill made the goal and did not gain any advantage with the slightest touch, but what about rodri being man handle to the ground by a spurs player again VAR did nothing ???

the heart of this city team has been smashed to bits by VAR, and any future hope of VAR giving manchester city a fair crack was gone long before the derby game ? and they still did not apply the new rules of handball and give city a penalty, and the last nail in the city coffin was hit and all is needed know was to dig the whole VAR has made
Players have been frustrated by the officials long before VAR came along. The Chelsea game at home a couple of season ago is an obvious example. All our players knew exactly what was going on, and they let it get to them, to the point where it boiled over and 2 players ended up getting sent off.

In both our previous Premier League winning seasons we have had to play so much better than other teams around us just to negate the influence of the match officials. There were games last season where it was blatantly obvious when the ref stopped trying to cheat us after we went 2or 3 up and the other team had no chance of getting back into the game.

VAR is just an extra tool in the officials pocket to help stop us. Our players know it, the opposition players know it and the fans know it.

VAR will be on our side on 21 December guaranteed. They'll be falling over themselves to give us any possible advantage - regardless of how silly it looks. Then they can say everything evens itself out over the season.. it's a home banker.

Players have been frustrated by the officials long before VAR came along. The Chelsea game at home a couple of season ago is an obvious example. All our players knew exactly what was going on, and they let it get to them, to the point where it boiled over and 2 players ended up getting sent off.

In both our previous Premier League winning seasons we have had to play so much better than other teams around us just to negate the influence of the match officials. There were games last season where it was blatantly obvious when the ref stopped trying to cheat us after we went 2or 3 up and the other team had no chance of getting back into the game.

VAR is just an extra tool in the officials pocket to help stop us. Our players know it, the opposition players know it and the fans know it.

your missing the point that VAR is now in every game and unlike the other seasons when it was one or 2 times we could recover, but now its every time we face a big team and VAR wants to beat us first and stop us right in our tracts, pep knows and he will me working on something new to use next season and city will take VAR/and officials out of the game by scoring 4 or 5 goals a game

big big summer of transfers coming up and i can see city spending £500million or more on building the new team with goals and a team that also can defend
we are not finished and not that far away from being a complete team and city been unlucky with injuries and long term ones so we have to just move on

your missing the point that VAR is now in every game and unlike the other seasons when it was one or 2 times we could recover, but now its every time we face a big team and VAR wants to beat us first and stop us right in our tracts, pep knows and he will me working on something new to use next season and city will take VAR/and officials out of the game by scoring 4 or 5 goals a game

big big summer of transfers coming up and i can see city spending £500million or more on building the new team with goals and a team that also can defend
we are not finished and not that far away from being a complete team and city been unlucky with injuries and long term ones so we have to just move on
No, I totally get it. They couldn't stop us the last couple of seasons, but now VAR is in use the PiGMOL quickly opened up a 6 point gap in the title race and just kept chipping away until there is now a 14 point gap.

Now we could have picked up more points if we'd taken some of our gilt edged chances, or not made some defensive howlers, but I still think the match officials and VAR would have somehow found a way to screw us over.

Given the fact that LiVARpool have been the beneficiaries of some 'clear & obvious errors' (at least 10 points better off as I see it), and we have conversely been on the other end of those 'errors' on top of the usual bent officiating (blocking the passing channels, disparity in applying the LOTG, time keeping, stopping the breakaway by blowing up for a foul when advantage should be played, etc.), plus we have been decimated by injury and haven't had a settled team all season, plus not taking our chances, plus the defensive howlers, this season has been a perfect storm.

Throwing money at the problem isn't going to help. The PiGMOL will just ratchet up the pressure, and turn the screws on us. It seems there are now in a position with VAR in place to pretty much do as they please, and they have 38 games per team to 'engineer' the results they want. When Scudamore said he had a 'strategic plan' to put a new name on the trophy every few years he wasn't joking. And it's no coincidence that in the 30th year since the Dipper's last won the leagues this will be an absolutely HUGE money spinner for the PL in overseas marketing revenue.

Based on the new handball rules unfortunately they can get away for all handballs yesterday.

Lindelof with second touch was supporting himself on the ground, first touch ricochet from his own body.

If the first touch imo would have came straight from the cross it would have been a pen based on the law, not based on crooked Oliver in VAr room of course.
Yep. My thoughts exactly.

from an interview on the beeb

"The reality is we are 14 points behind for the mistakes we have done, for the quality of our opponents and especially, as well, the things we cannot control. That is the reality but we have to continue," Guardiola said.

interesting......
Pep knows what is going on, that's obvious. He just has to tread very carefully with his choice of words. If the PL/FA think for one second he has over stepped the mark in terms of calling out the games authorities as cheats he'll be slapped with a massive fine and potentially a lengthy ban.

+ these pen decisions not given to us:
Rodri wrestled to the ground v Spurs
de Bruyne barged off the ball v Palace

+ Sterling being given offside v West Ham.

Since March 2017 we’ve had TEN penalty claims against Liverpool... we’ve been awarded ONE penalty!

There you go, another three incidents that i had forgotten about to add to the list, and i am still struggling to recall one incident that has been submitted to VAR where we have gained the decision in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.