Vasectomy

The butcher that did me was talking to me about Opera as I was having my innards being pulled to the middle to be severed.*

Purchase some tight underpants in prep of the procedure.

* Apparently this is the 'newer' type of procedure as it makes only 1 insertion instead of the 'old hat' 2. Not nice all round especially having you internal organs being tugged at.

Enjoy............ :-)

Had mine done at a young age (long story), then had a reversal about 10 years later, didn’t work and had plums the size of melons!

There was a young fit girl helping out the quack who performed my major surgery, she told me to drop my strides and get up on the bed ready to have my knackers fondled by a 4 foot tall Asian bloke, lets just say it was absolutely freezing in the surgery that morning!

Had it done a few years back.

In short, it went like this;

After taping my nob to my belly Dr then sent my ball bag to sleep with some drugs, I think it must have been a needle but can't remember. He did warn I might feel some things going on.

He then spent about 10 mins chopping away at my ball bag and the contents. I did feel some things going on but no pain. He quarterised some bits, explaining as he did it the tubes have a knack of growing back.

He then told me that he wouldn't be stitching my sack up. Said modern technique is to just let it heel and there is less chance of infection. But to be very careful re keeping it clean and clean undercrackers etc. I think he said a few days and it should be good.

This I found alarming and when I did eventually remove the bandage there was indeed a 1 inch hole front and central in my nut sack! But as he said it did just heel up no bother.

Afterwards you have to go back with some jizz to confirm it worked.

Everyone always asks if it's made any difference and the answer is no. Same stinky jizz as before.

I was trying to think of how I can benefit from having my balls cut open.
I had a great idea of using chatGPT.

I got it to make a fake study on how receiving lots of blow jobs afterwards helps with the healing process. Downloaded it and sent it my wife.
Told her that I expect 3 a day to help me heal.

Had mine done over 30 years ago now. Went straight from work, nurse asked me to undress "No, just your pants and boxers". Sat, perched on the couch, legs dangling, still wearing jacket and tie while nurse swapped my nuts. I did think her grip on my dick was slightly firmer than it needed to be.

Driving home, started to feel a little uncomfortable so undid trouser belt, then unzipped fly. Stopped at some lights and a lorry pulled up alongside. Caught the driver looking down on me, sat there with my knob on display. I gave him the snip sign, he just winced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.