Vasectomy

I had mine done about 10 years ago in a truck being Stretford baths. The Dr said "you might feel a little prick" and I said "I'm not the only one". That's a lie - I didn't say that but have spent every day since wishing I had.

No horror story from me but my mate had his done and kept moaning about how painful it was. We called him a girl and told him to toughen up but the he got sepsis and nearly died. So that was fun

When I had mine done a fit blond nurse did the prep work taping my knob to my belly.
Whilst she was messing about doing that I was telling myself "Think football,Think football"

But it went downhill after that...

The doc gave me the local anesthetic and then proceeded to start almost immediately.
He said it might feel uncomfortable but wont actually hurt. Utter bollocks. He sliced into me and the pain was excruciating. I told him so but he didn't believe me until I think he noticed I was about to pass out.
He gave me another jab - waited a bit longer and from there on I didn't feel a thing and it was ok.

Next day feels like your recovering from a hand job off Mike Tyson but not too bad.

Had mine done at Stepping Hill , booked in and sat in a waiting with several other fellas all looking sorry for ourselves .
Shortly after a nurse came in and shouted my name , thought here we go only to be told that they’d overbooked and could I rearrange for another date , I explained I couldn’t due to work commitments .
Quick as a flash some guy jumped up and said don’t worry I’ll come back another day and promptly scarpered .

I took the cowards way out and had a general anaesthetic.

Couple of days of mild discomfort afterwards but no issues.

Having said that, I never bothered going back for the check up you’re supposed to make sure it worked.

After meeting my partner later in life I decided to get one booked.

I shit it in the end and didn’t go. Fuck that.

I'm an absolute coward, no fucking way Jose....my balls are staying intact.

After meeting my partner later in life I decided to get one booked.

I shit it in the end and didn’t go. Fuck that.
I found it quite liberating. I can now spread my jizz far and wide without consequences.

And I've had much worse trips to the dentist.

The worst bit was going back to the gp with a pot of spaf.

The most painful part was having the pre op and then post op examination which consisted of the doctor checking your ballbag. Don't do anything for 4 or 5 days afterwards which cause movement etc or you'll have bollocks like coconuts for a week. The actual procedure is fine.

Had it done a few years back.

In short, it went like this;

After taping my nob to my belly Dr then sent my ball bag to sleep with some drugs, I think it must have been a needle but can't remember. He did warn I might feel some things going on.

He then spent about 10 mins chopping away at my ball bag and the contents. I did feel some things going on but no pain. He quarterised some bits, explaining as he did it the tubes have a knack of growing back.

He then told me that he wouldn't be stitching my sack up. Said modern technique is to just let it heel and there is less chance of infection. But to be very careful re keeping it clean and clean undercrackers etc. I think he said a few days and it should be good.

This I found alarming and when I did eventually remove the bandage there was indeed a 1 inch hole front and central in my nut sack! But as he said it did just heel up no bother.

Afterwards you have to go back with some jizz to confirm it worked.

Everyone always asks if it's made any difference and the answer is no. Same stinky jizz as before.
Similar story to mine but he taped my knob to my chest :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.