Vassell up front?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. let me think vassell= can't beat a man, no pace and not played for ages, so yes hughes will probably start him.
felt sorry for him against copenhagen tho' when subs came out to warm up we got the usual chants as soon as vassell ran towards the corner flag................. u guessed it silence.

well they say silence can sometimes be the loudest protest of all!

Would be great for him to get 1. My opinion of Vass shot through the roof when he scored against the scum last season. Hope he can put in a performance tonight. Agree he gives 100% but he lacks a bit of pace.

Right now against Villa, I would say he is our best option, that being said with luck it would only be for 55 minutes or so. Myself I really don't rate Evans and Big Phil was dreadful on Sunday(although would be ahead of Vassell against anyone other than Villa!).

Actually, if Vassell plays, I wont be watching it.

I dont get home from work in time to go to the game, but i'll be streaming it. Unless of course I see him on the pitch.

no pace? bloody hell, do you lot watch football? pace is the one thing Vass has got going for him!

Can't believe i'm gonna say this but I wouldn't be totally against Vass playing but only as it's against Villa, I don't think we have much better options to be fair, Caicedo (not great), Evans (not great), Bojinov (half fit). I'd personally start Evans but woulsn't be against the other 3 starting as theres not much between them.

"Vassell picks it up...beats one...beats two!! ......VASSELL FROM DISTANCE OH MY GOD DARIUS VASSELL ROUNDS OFF HIS HAT-TRICK WITH A FORTY YARD SCREAMER!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.