Vassel's Blog.

Must be tough being in a country where you don't speak the lingo and you're girlfriend has moved back home because she doesn't feel safe. No matter how much money he earns, he's still a human being. He still has feelings and I guess the guy feels pretty lonely right now. I hope things work out for him, because although he was never the a world beater, he always put a shift in and gave 100%. Isn't that all us fans ask?

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
Must be tough being in a country where you don't speak the lingo and you're girlfriend has moved back home because she doesn't feel safe. No matter how much money he earns, he's still a human being. He still has feelings and I guess the guy feels pretty lonely right now. I hope things work out for him, because although he was never the a world beater, he always put a shift in and gave 100%. Isn't that all us fans ask?

Well said and I'd say 110%

at the least..

der-bomber said:
Sounds a right moaning twat...

Oh , and why do City fans suddenly love players when they have left..?

He was boo-boy number one when he was our player.
not for me he wasnt. he will always be seen as lendary to me for his goals against the red scum. you could never question his commitment either. the only negative view that i had was that he wasnt good enough to be playing for us last season. not his fault but hughesys for playing him. hope it works out over there for him.

Scored tonight vs Fenerbahce. ;) His team ahead 2-1 right now with half an hour to play.

Elano scored yesterday by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.