Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

U GONNA HEAR ABOUT US ALOT CUZ WE GETTIN IT LIKE GD PLAYERS SO IF WE GO TO CHANPIONS LIG OR UEFA CUP LIKE THAN IF WE PLAY LIKE ANY ENGLISH TEAM THAN ALL U WILL C WOT WE LIKE LIKE .....LOLLLL

Vassel has been a fantastic servant for City. Always gave everything.
A lot more than some of the lazy, ungrateful twats who have worn the sky blue shirt.
Does anybody know if the club gave him a decent send off?

Looking at the YouTube videos I hope he has an escape plan.

I couldnt help myself and felt the need to write something after reading some cynical / sarcastic bollocks about the whole Vassel story and the Ankaragücü fans being maniacs,nutters,ridiculous, pathetic and shit everywhere on the net.

Agree or not ,to the Turkish supporters, like attending the matches ,almost every club activity -transfers,signings etc. is an EVENT / OCCASION to be at / to attend to.And the Turkish fans love the ritual of waiting for the player's arrival at the airport,chanting,goofing around a bit which apperantly fails to get thru some thickish American skulls.

And as for Vassell not deserving that kind of reception and all.You know,to you your mom / dad is the nicest person in the world, your girlfriend is the hottest.And Darius Vassel is Ankaragücü fans' Cristiano Ronaldo or whoever the heck you think a mega ,uber,turbo, hyper STAR is.Catching my drift ? Yes ? Good kids!

(One quick note.Ankaragücü-loosely translated the power/force of Ankara)

Now you all have a good one.

i dont understand wy they love him so much?
but then again i did like him after he scored against the scum united

depps said:
a mate just sent me this don't know if its been posted yet: <a class="postlink" href="http://video.turk.net/video/izle/17374/Ankaragucu-Darius-Vassel-i-Ankara-ya-getirdi---ANKARA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.turk.net/video/izle/17374/ ... ---ANKARA/</a> a video of vas ariving in turkey

that is amazing! good luck to him

Wrong 'un said:
I couldnt help myself and felt the need to write something after reading some cynical / sarcastic bollocks about the whole Vassel story and the Ankaragücü fans being maniacs,nutters,ridiculous, pathetic and shit everywhere on the net.

Agree or not ,to the Turkish supporters, like attending the matches ,almost every club activity -transfers,signings etc. is an EVENT / OCCASION to be at / to attend to.And the Turkish fans love the ritual of waiting for the player's arrival at the airport,chanting,goofing around a bit which apperantly fails to get thru some thickish American skulls.

And as for Vassell not deserving that kind of reception and all.You know,to you your mom / dad is the nicest person in the world, your girlfriend is the hottest.And Darius Vassel is Ankaragücü fans' Cristiano Ronaldo or whoever the heck you think a mega ,uber,turbo, hyper STAR is.Catching my drift ? Yes ? Good kids!

(One quick note.Ankaragücü-loosely translated the power/force of Ankara)

Now you all have a good one.
When I read the start of your post I thought yeah fair play sticking up for your club but then you showed your stupidity by calling us Americans and then tried to patronise us by calling us kids.

Before this post I was glad that your lot had got your own 'superstar' but now I hope this deal falls through and he goes to a club that isn't full of arrogant pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.