Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

Wrong 'un said:
I couldnt help myself and felt the need to write something after reading some cynical / sarcastic bollocks about the whole Vassel story and the Ankaragücü fans being maniacs,nutters,ridiculous, pathetic and shit everywhere on the net.

Agree or not ,to the Turkish supporters, like attending the matches ,almost every club activity -transfers,signings etc. is an EVENT / OCCASION to be at / to attend to.And the Turkish fans love the ritual of waiting for the player's arrival at the airport,chanting,goofing around a bit which apperantly fails to get thru some thickish American skulls.

And as for Vassell not deserving that kind of reception and all.You know,to you your mom / dad is the nicest person in the world, your girlfriend is the hottest.And Darius Vassel is Ankaragücü fans' Cristiano Ronaldo or whoever the heck you think a mega ,uber,turbo, hyper STAR is.Catching my drift ? Yes ? Good kids!

(One quick note.Ankaragücü-loosely translated the power/force of Ankara)

Now you all have a good one.
When I read the start of your post I thought yeah fair play sticking up for your club but then you showed your stupidity by calling us Americans and then tried to patronise us by calling us kids.

Before this post I was glad that your lot had got your own 'superstar' but now I hope this deal falls through and he goes to a club that isn't full of arrogant pricks.

SambaMan said:
When I read the start of your post I thought yeah fair play sticking up for your club but then you showed your stupidity by calling us Americans and then tried to patronise us by calling us kids.

Before this post I was glad that your lot had got your own 'superstar' but now I hope this deal falls through and he goes to a club that isn't full of arrogant pricks.

Nobody is calling you Americans here.You are the good old Brits all right.It is just most of the bollocks I read on the net is posted from the U.S. of A..
And I dont think I am being an arrogant prick after reading all the inconceivable junk and twaddle.

Apparently Ankaragucu are aiming to create a formidable spine to their team, and are close to completing the signings of Ike Immel, Glauber Berti, and Christian Negouai.

Wrong 'un said:
SambaMan said:

Nobody is calling you Americans here.You are the good old Brits all right.It is just most of the bollocks I read on the net is posted from the U.S. of A..
And I dont think I am being an arrogant prick after reading all the inconceivable junk and twaddle.

I wish Vassell the best wherever he goes. He did alot for our club. I hope him and Ankaragucu do well.

WE AINT MOTHER FUKIN GALATASARAY FANS FUKIN STABBE YOU 2 FUKIN OFF THEM AND LET U GO FUKIN REST OFF IT ...WE ARE ANKARAGÜCÜ SO BEHAVE MAN CITY DNT EVA TAKE PISS OFF IT EVERYBODY FORGETS EXCEPT US U KNOW 1 DAY IF WE HAVE MATCH WITH MAN CITY U WUD UNDERSTAND BETTAR DNT FUKIN MESS WITH OUR FEELS IF U COME US FRIENDLY WE WUD COME BACK TEN TIMES MORE FRIENDLY IF U TRY TAKE PISSS LIKE U FUKIN DO ON YOUTUBE STUPID VIDEOS THAN WE GO LIKE SAD U KNOW JUST WANT TO SAY WE NOT FUKIN MAN U WE ARE ANKARAGÜCÜ ...............................

weallblack said:
WE AINT MOTHER FUKIN GALATASARAY FANS FUKIN STABBE YOU 2 FUKIN OFF THEM AND LET U GO FUKIN REST OFF IT ...WE ARE ANKARAGÜCÜ SO BEHAVE MAN CITY DNT EVA TAKE PISS OFF IT EVERYBODY FORGETS EXCEPT US U KNOW 1 DAY IF WE HAVE MATCH WITH MAN CITY U WUD UNDERSTAND BETTAR DNT FUKIN MESS WITH OUR FEELS IF U COME US FRIENDLY WE WUD COME BACK TEN TIMES MORE FRIENDLY IF U TRY TAKE PISSS LIKE U FUKIN DO ON YOUTUBE STUPID VIDEOS THAN WE GO LIKE SAD U KNOW JUST WANT TO SAY WE NOT FUKIN MAN U WE ARE ANKARAGÜCÜ ...............................

What?

Wrong 'un said:
SambaMan said:

With all the colloquialisms you're pulling out of your arse, aren't you just an ex-pat Brit living in Ankara?

vbr said:
With all the colloquialisms you're pulling out of your arse, aren't you just an ex-pat Brit living in Ankara?

Dude / mate,
All the colloquialisms are squirting out of my ass/arse all right.
But an ex-pat Brit living in Ankara?
All wrong.I am a 10000 % Turk,born and bred in Ankara and never been outside of Turkey

Jesus, the bickering going on you'd think they were getting Robinho off us, or have gazumped us for Tevez. They're getting Vassell, who while not good enough for the PL any more, will do a good job for them. Good luck to him and Ankara for next season.

it is so funny to hear some europeans call us Turkish fans ( not even the ankaragücü fans, holly shit, my dear god) as barbarians nowadays.

let me question it...

somebody says, "we don' t understand why they' r celebrating it with a joy like that." and when they cant understand, than they call it "barbarian country" !
yeah, "barbarian" to my ass. i am talking to those;

if there is a barbarian, sure you are. it would be a miracle if you achieved it. (understanding.) It is sure impossible to calculate (for you) , the importance of Vassel for a club with a very small budget, with no succes in its history, with no reputation even in its own country. Wake up, Ankaragücü is one of the smallest and aimless clubs of the Turkish Premier Division. Could you understand it? No? Than maybe one day in the future? Yeah I hope so.

"Barbarian" minded fools. You shouldn' t breathe anymore. for the love of the world. go find your country on the map. least try it. and let me help you, "should be somewhere in the middle of it".

No! not in the middle of your ass, it should be your brains there. i said on the map!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.