Vedran Corluka

Corluka is better than Zab and Micah. He has also won Spurs player of the season, shows that he is quality.

I'd take him back in the blink of an eye. Better Right Back than Micah or Zabba imho. Best RB in the league when he played for us last season.

bluebarn said:
Palentine said:
A move back to the City of Manchester Stadium in July, anyone?

May not be that unlikely.

What makes you think it may not be unlikely? It was his call to go, albeit City virtually forced him out to raise funds in Thaksins last days, and we are not short of right back options now. It seems highly unlikely to me.

City didn't "force him out"! Charlie wanted to go to Spurs... simple as.

We needed to raise funds? So why did we buy Zabaleta to replace him of we had no money?

Hughes preferred Zab, and so did the deals.

Why see a conspiracy theory?

iqjatt said:
Why go for average players, we need to go for guys like maicon, Chieliini, Lahm etc... there are alot of class fullbacks around.

Because we won't get those yet and Corluka is not average at all.

How you think his return is not unlikely I don't know, I'd think it's about as likely as Clive Allen putting his boots back on for us again. Corluka is a better footballer than Zab or Richards but still runs like he's just done a wet fart!
I'd have him back but no chance what so ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.