Vegas pub

Anyone know any pubs in Vegas showing the World Cup final (just in case)
Ta

Beer Park outside Paris will have it on. Lots of screens, loads of different beers, decent food and a view of the fountains at Bellagio. You could also try Blondies inside Planet Hollywood but it will be absolutely rammed.

Crown and Anchor.
I will be in Vegas for the Brighton home game on 29 September , San Diego for champs league on 2/3 october and San Francisco for Liverpool whenever it's played (as it will obviously move for tv) . Anyone know if we have a supporters club presence in any of these cities and , if so, where they meet ?

I will be in Vegas for the Brighton home game on 29 September , San Diego for champs league on 2/3 october and San Francisco for Liverpool whenever it's played (as it will obviously move for tv) . Anyone know if we have a supporters club presence in any of these cities and , if so, where they meet ?

San Francisco is at Maggie McGarrys on grant avenue, great bar and location. See you there

Annoyingly I’m going to be in Moscow for the season opener (not as big a deal for me as I’m exiled in the U.S. anyway, but it means it’s tricky for me to watch on TV).

Anyone got any local knowledge to help out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.