vegas

exileindevon said:
myleftfoot said:
no idea about vegas mate unless its the staley veriety, however am out in napa tonight so give us a few pointers will you, cheers.
i hear elvis puts on a good show

no mate, he has quit the caberet circuit and is now hiring out pedalos on nissi beach. hips have gone unfortunately!!!

Just enjoy it and take in as much as you can - there is so much to do other than the obvious gambling.

Last time we were out, we did the helicopter flight down the grand canyon, pricey, but a once in a lifetime experience (unless you do it twice that is ;)

myleftfoot said:
exileindevon said:
myleftfoot said:
no idea about vegas mate unless its the staley veriety, however am out in napa tonight so give us a few pointers will you, cheers.

no mate, he has quit the caberet circuit and is now hiring out pedalos on nissi beach. hips have gone unfortunately!!!

Is his "Sitting on the toilet" tour still on?

ayia napa blues said:
Going end aug , any good tips thinks to do etc, offers thanks
staying at excalibur if that helps
Get the lonely planet 'Las Vegas' guide, tell you all about the cheap eats/beer and where to go.
I think they do a smaller city guide which is good.

BimboBob said:
myleftfoot said:
exileindevon said:
myleftfoot said:

Is his "Sitting on the toilet" tour still on?

yes and for an extra fifty $ he can marry you and your loved one from a shitting position :)

If you a Beatles fan, around that time, America's greatest ever power-pop band, Cheap Trick, are doing a 'ten night stand' at the Vegas Hilton, covering Sgt Pepper album with a full orchestra......Lennon was a fan of the band, even so far as asking guitarist Rick Neilsen and drummer Bun E Carlos to take part in the recording sessions of his Double Fantasy album...

Careful in the Excalibur....we stayed there in 1992, and got married in their chapel! The hot sun can get to you....lol.

There is an 'English' pub, last time I was there (2006) on Tropicana Ave that shows EPL games at daft o'clock in the morning if City are on while you are away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.