Vermin scum paedo filth inbred cocksuckers

Re: Vermin scum paedo filth inbred cocks-suckers

I think we need a Bluemoon Men party only this weekend to just run wild and get it out of our system.

Swales lives said:
Those (fans) dirty rag spunk-drinking shitbags have shown the world, what we've always known about them.
Get all of them all the sex-offenders register now. I hate those fuckin' twats and I hope they all die screaming.
That is all.

I object to this post how dare you use the term (fans). :)

Your title sums up the scientific description of Man U fans, "Vermin scum paedo filth inbred cocksuckers", well said.

I had change my X-Box live motto to "Man U fans= Inbred" now changed it to "Hate United Love Glazer"

Swales lives said:
Those (fans) dirty rag spunk-drinking shitbags have shown the world, what we've always known about them.
Get all of them all the sex-offenders register now. I hate those fuckin' twats and I hope they all die screaming.
That is all.

agreed. there all kunts, twats, assholes, bitches, ho's, dickheads, cocksuckers, pricks, fuckers and animals.

mancmackem said:
I think we need a Bluemoon Men party only this weekend to just run wild and get it out of our system.

Everyone in the pile..

southpark101_2D771689.jpg

Hi all... Im a Birmingham City fan, just thought id let you all know that im gutted those flukey wankers won the game!!

Always hated United, flukey team, fans are cocky scumbags!

Cant believe what happened to Bellamy. im not his biggest fan but what them cowardly shits did to him wasnt fair! Fair play to Van Der Sar though for stickin up for him!

For what its worth I wanted you lot to hammer them and their plastic fans!

Good luck for the rest of the season guys!

BirminghamCityBoy said:
Hi all... Im a Birmingham City fan, just thought id let you all know that im gutted those flukey wankers won the game!!

Cant believe what happened to Bellamy. im not his biggest fan but what them cowardly shits did to him wasnt fair! Fair play to Van Der Sar though for stickin up for him!

Cheers, but it's no conso-fuckin-lation whatsoever. I hate those c*nts more than Sebastian Coe.

BirminghamCityBoy said:

Who will you be supporting in the CC final? Just curious like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.