very poor customer service

ayia napa blues

bought my city card over 30 days ago now.

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,rang city on 7 seperate ocassions over the last week and on every ocassion was on hold for 10 minutes with no answer so had too hang up due to it costing about 45p a minute.

Also sent 3 e mails over a week ago . eventually got a reply today simply saying weve been really busy if you have not received your card please come to the store to sort this issue.

I personally dont live a million miles away from the ground but just think this is apauling customer service , hope this aint a sign of things to come with the club basically saying were a big team now so who gives a hoot if we lose a few fans well attract others. O well well see what happens tomorrow.

My two friends also still not received there cards for saturday

That is why they are shitting on the fans by showing games on the OS.

Maybe you have had a teething problem, but hey lets all post and have a woman and run shitty city down again.

Boring.

ps if you dont live a million miles away go down and sort it out and then woman about it.

ayia napa blues said:

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,rang city on 7 seperate ocassions over the last week and on every ocassion was on hold for 10 minutes with no answer so had too hang up due to it costing about 45p a minute.

Also sent 3 e mails over a week ago . eventually got a reply today simply saying weve been really busy if you have not received your card please come to the store to sort this issue.

I personally dont live a million miles away from the ground but just think this is apauling customer service , hope this aint a sign of things to come with the club basically saying were a big team now so who gives a hoot if we lose a few fans well attract others. O well well see what happens tomorrow.

They all came weeks ago,bet the envelopes they came in have been thrown out.

phone lines that u never get an answer on and a week to reply to an e mail is poor am sure you'd think different if you'd not got your card pal

ayia napa blues said:
phone lines that u never get an answer on and a week to reply to an e mail is poor am sure you'd think different if you'd not got your card pal
Ordered mine in mid-July and it arrived around a fortnight ago. I know our ticket office is much maligned, but I have never had a problem with them when dealing over the phone. In busy periods, I've probably waited for a maximum of around 10 minutes for a reply. Just thought I better speak up for them!

ayia napa blues said:

i went to the TO at the beemback for the pirates game and bought my citycard, and still have not got it, have not chased it up mind yet

ayia napa blues said:

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,
Sat 22 Aug 2009, 3:00PM
Not that i don't believe you & your 3 mates haven't recieved the cards,but that's a schoolboy error.

I love it when someonw totally misjudges the general mood of the board.

We are in the middle of a " aren't our owners, players, backroom staff, kits, pies fantastic" vibe, when our friend in aya napa comes crashing in with this.

Don't know who's right or wrong tbh...just found it very funny!

blueshortshorts said:
I love it when someonw totally misjudges the general mood of the board.

We are in the middle of a " aren't our owners, players, backroom staff, kits, pies fantastic" vibe, when our friend in aya napa comes crashing in with this.

Don't know who's right or wrong tbh...just found it very funny!

Lol i was just about to say the same. Who knows who is in the right but found it funny... was asking to be shot down IMO.

On a more positive note I wanna praise the staff at the Arndale store today I went in to buy my lads the away shirt my youngest wasn't happy waiting for the printing to be done they kept him entertained chatting to him talking about City great job ladies only problem I can't get the shirt off him he went to bed wearing it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.