very poor customer service

A chap next to me this morning at the 'city centre' asked about his card and was told that they would be arriving by the end of this week and were actually posted on Mon/Tues. I bought mine over the phone on Thursday afternoon and it arrived on Friday morning, not that it will make anyone waiting feel better, of course. I had to pay the £2 booking fee. Apparently, it's £1.75 PER TICKET over the 'phone as it's the Third Party thing. However, if you can make it to the 'centre', there is no booking fee as you are dealt with by MCFC employees. However, why they can't take over the telephone bookings [and possibly charge a little on top] is beyond me. C'mon Cookey, sort it out.

FYI, only a handful of one off seats available for Saturday and 32k season cards sold [but not to me for reasons that I have already posted].

Also, half-season cards may be promoted from around October time onwards for all those interested.

ayia napa blues said:
bought my city card over 30 days ago now.

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,rang city on 7 seperate ocassions over the last week and on every ocassion was on hold for 10 minutes with no answer so had too hang up due to it costing about 45p a minute.

Also sent 3 e mails over a week ago . eventually got a reply today simply saying weve been really busy if you have not received your card please come to the store to sort this issue.

I personally dont live a million miles away from the ground but just think this is apauling customer service , hope this aint a sign of things to come with the club basically saying were a big team now so who gives a hoot if we lose a few fans well attract others. O well well see what happens tomorrow.

My two friends also still not received there cards for saturday
i wonder why youve just bought a city card.

plastic armchair fan :@

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.