Very slow again !!

It'll be the rubber helmet lot in the transfer forum clogging up the site with their make believe bullshit and slowing it down for fans who have interests other than signing any player who's ever done well on FM10.

TFC said:
TFC said:
Theres a fucking shitload of guests on here today, something going on in the transfer thread?

*pops off to have a butchers*

Nope, same old shit.

By same old shit I take it you mean - someone posts something along the lines of 'in the heart of the sky the pheasant is waiting' and then they later take credit for predicting a particular signing?

Or the 999999th person to predict Torres coming who then is hailed as an oracle of wisdom despite the fact that he's just posting what others have been doing for months?

TheMightyQuinn said:
TFC said:
Nope, same old shit.

By same old shit I take it you mean - someone posts something along the lines of 'in the heart of the sky the pheasant is waiting' and then they later take credit for predicting a particular signing?

Or the 999999th person to predict Torres coming who then is hailed as an oracle of wisdom despite the fact that he's just posting what others have been doing for months?

yep that pretty much sums it up :D

TFC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

yep that pretty much sums it up :D

Between me and you mate, the next player to sign will have 2 arms, be a footballer and be male. Just wait and see, it's not just Noel Gallagher who knows the scoop ;)

PS - If I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up but just wait and see. I'd say more but my mate swore me to secrecy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.