Viagogo Barca Away

I ordered 3 in Barca end from separate sellers and none have turned up.

On the phone to viagogo.es now. Shame google translate doesn't work for phone calls!

Just had an email from Viagogo, telling me I now have to collect my tickets (purchased on Feb 7th) from a Viagogo representative in a hotel next to the Nou Camp, between 5 & 1 hours before KO. I guess there will be quite a few of us - see you all there!

Just received this from them. Anybody else had the same?

We are writing to tell you that we are no longer able to deliver your tickets to you. Your tickets will instead be made available for collection near the venue. Please see below for the full instructions on how and where to collect your tickets.

Your tickets for FC Barcelona will be made ready for collection from a viagogo representative on the day of the match at the following address, from 5 hours before the game until 1 hour before the game:
Hotel Catalonia Rigoletto (at the side of the Camp Nou)
Sabino Arana, 22-24
Barcelona

Rang viagogo today and said no way am I gonna pick tickets up from stadium, said that their fees included cost of courier delivery and I didn't intend wandering round Barcelona trying to pick a ticket up. They said they would deliver it to our hotel for when we arrive Weds 11ish, had to email hotel to tell them delivery coming and could one of them sign for it, they were fine with this. Hopefully tickets should be waiting when we arrive, if not got a contact number off them (viagogo) to ring which I insisted on.

Does it mention you need passport or other ID when picking up tickets from viagogo on match day? I was worried about buying from viagogo for pickup and being turned away when collecting with a British passport.

Got the same email about hotel catalonia rigoletto pick up. Seems OK - my Spanish wife called viagogo, they said its normal procedure for them and they use this hotel all the time to do this so the hotel knows them.

Just go to hotel reception they mention between 15.45-19.45 , take your email from viagogo and your buyer id (passport), no problem with British passport. Any probs the viagogo phone number +34 901 667704 will be manned (only till 18.00/19.00 ish tho' apparently).

I've just had the same email from them about the pick up. I called to say what about the 50 euros you've charged me for delivery for the two tickets then and she said that she'll arrange for that to be refunded.

Like people before have said, they said they use this system regularly as Barca release the tickets v late (not sure if this is true given that others have received theirs weeks ago). She said it won't be a problem at all with a British passport and that she "thinks there will be a lot of British people doing the same thing".

Very reassuring to pay 400 euros (now 350!) to only be given your 2 ticket 5 hours before the game....

Definitely worth calling for a refund on their "handling fee" though blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.