Viagogo for Concert tickets

dave_blue12

Has anyone used Viagogo to sell unwanted concert tickets ?

My daughter has a pair of One Direction tickets she no longer wants and I thought this might be a good way to get rid of them and maybe make her a little pocket money.

Anyone done it and know of the pitfalls etc. Just had a look and told her to price her tickets as the cheapest but with the concert only the weekend after next I'm not sure whether we should go really cheap to get shot.

Any advice welcomed.

If you are desperate to go and go to Viagogo to to get tickets then, let's face it, you're going to go for the cheapest available so, if she wants to sell them then the best chance is to go cheap.

But they do keep a hefty whack for themselves so the price you advertise for isn't what you will receive.

i had to sell a couple of concert tickets due to circumstances and was always put off by viagogo.
i sold em on ebay, less handling fee's. easier communication and more people use it. + with it being a bidding system you'll get better for your money.
and because they are 1direction tickets, the demand will be huge.

Man1City said:
i had to sell a couple of concert tickets due to circumstances and was always put off by viagogo.
i sold em on ebay, less handling fee's. easier communication and more people use it. + with it being a bidding system you'll get better for your money.
and because they are 1direction tickets, the demand will be huge.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll get my daughter to stick em on eBay

As mentioned put them on ebay . People will be fighting each other for them . Bet you get well over face value .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.