Viagogo problems

scousemanc

Anyone used them to sell a match on your seasoncard?

I listed mine for the united game over a week ago as I can't make the game. My ticket was removed from the listing so assumed it had been sold. Heard nothing and when I went on the site it is in the "Admin Hold" section.
I just rang them and they don't know why it is classed as "Admin Hold".

They said they'll call back when they know the reason. Not happy.

Sorry to bring up an aging thread, but the forum wont let me start a new thread, for some reason.
I am having problems buying on viagogo, for 1 ticket for a Liverpool match.
Every time i try and buy a ticket i get this message
'One of the memberships selected is unable to buy tickets for this event due to restrictions in place by the club, please review your selection. A member may be able to purchase more than one ticket per event.'
I bought my blue membership card yesterday.
Has anyone got any ideas why I am exeriencing problems? or is anyone selling a ticket to the game vs Liverpool?

Thanks
Shezzaar

shezzaar said:
Sorry to bring up an aging thread, but the forum wont let me start a new thread, for some reason.
'One of the memberships selected is unable to buy tickets for this event due to restrictions in place by the club, please review your selection. A member may be able to purchase more than one ticket per event.'
Has anyone got any ideas why I am exeriencing problems? or is anyone selling a ticket to the game vs Liverpool?

Thanks
Shezzaar

i think you need a purchase history in order to buy.

shezzaar said:

Thanks
Shezzaar

trying to buy one for Palace game getting same reply as Shezzaar but I have a gold SC and have Reg my address surely having a SC should allow you to buy a ticket

dawlish dave said:
shezzaar said:

Thanks
Shezzaar

trying to buy one for Palace game getting same reply as Shezzaar but I have a gold SC and have Reg my address surely having a SC should allow you to buy a ticket

Why ?
When the tickets obviously not for you as you have a season card!

The person using ticket to attend needs a purchase history!

Is palace sold out?? Or try on here for a spare

you dont need a purchase history, i managed to get a ticket for the liverpool game on viagogo, and with my new supporter number, i dont have any previous tickets.
I had to re-enter my supporter number and it than let me buy the tickets.

I don't know if this will help others but my problem turned out to be that Viagogo had 2 memberships registered under my name. An old one linked to online purchases from the Club and my Blue Membership for the current season. When I tried to buy their system defaulted to the oldest membership which wasn't eligible to buy tickets. A quick phone call to the Manchester City Viagogo Team and this was sorted (the older membership detail was deleted) in good time to allow me to buy Tickets for the Palace game.

Why buy tickets on Viagogo anyway? They just rip people off. Look around for tickets on here. There are pretty much always spares going at Face Value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.