Victor Valdes

sam-caddick said:
Why would Monaco go after Valdes after only getting the Argentine number one Sergio Romero from Sampdoria this Summer?

Surely an Argentine number one can't play second fiddle to Valdes?

He's only on loan for a season, I think they thought they had Valdes in the bag then he had a change of mind so Monaco decided rather than go for say Lloris at a cost of 20million + they paid a loan fee knowing they'll get Valdes on a bosman.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-plot-victor-valdes-2714854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-2714854</a>

Fucking laughable.

Kun Aguero said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-plot-victor-valdes-2714854

Fucking laughable.

I don't think so.

Thenumber1blue said:
kippaxblue76 said:
worsleyweb said:
I don't think so.

Source ?
I know it's the mirror but can't see why it's laughable.We really do need to get in a top class keeper !

Where's the quotes from a close friend or his agent? it looks to me as if they know Valdes is leaving and with Hart being out of form they've put 2 + 2 together, Valdes has already said Abidal's one of his closest friends and he could see himself living in Monte Carlo.

Regardless of whether he's good or not, I doubt Barcelona's fisrt choice keeper would go anywhere to be number two. And I really hope Hart comes back from his dip in form. So instead of Valdes, what about Casilla from Espanyol as competition? My opinion is that Pants is not a feasible long-term number one and as number two you could argue Hart's not been under enough pressure. I've seen Casilla live and he's got good postional awareness and a good shot-stopping ability. Maybe he wouldn't be happy as back-up considering Barca and Real Madrid have reportedly shown an interest.

I think it's an almost certainty that either one of Valdes of Casillas will be out new number one come next Summer.

I just think Pellegrini and Txiki have made their mind up and at the end of the day Pellegrini can't wait around for Hart to reclaim his form because it could cost him his job, if Hart's form was just a month or two stint then I would say everything would be OK, but seen as though its been almost a year of mistakes and inconsistency I think Hart is on his last season at City!

sam-caddick said:
I think it's an almost certainty that either one of Valdes of Casillas will be out new number one come next Summer.

I just think Pellegrini and Txiki have made their mind up and at the end of the day Pellegrini can't wait around for Hart to reclaim his form because it could cost him his job, if Hart's form was just a month or two stint then I would say everything would be OK, but seen as though its been almost a year of mistakes and inconsistency I think Hart is on his last season at City!

I'd say there's more chance of getting the Malaga keeper than Valdes or Casillas.

Kun Aguero said:
sam-caddick said:

I'd say there's more chance of getting the Malaga keeper than Valdes or Casillas.

I don't know mate, I disagree.

Isn't Valdes available of a free next Summer? Plus with his form this season it's not only making him one of the best goalkeepers in Europe this season but its arguably going to make him Spain's number one for the World Cup.

I just think with Txiki as DOF he will want Valdes.

He would be coming from a cub that has won the lot and played arguably the best club football in history, that experience would be perfect for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.