Vidal

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Apparently Juve want Nastasic. Could be used to get Vidal/Pogba?

Definitely worth looking at imo. Benatia or mangala in and rekik back next season to replace MDM . All depends on yaya though. Sanchez though I feel is more required, especially if yaya stays.

richards30 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

Definitely worth looking at imo. Benatia or mangala in and rekik back next season to replace MDM . All depends on yaya though. Sanchez though I feel is more required, especially if yaya stays.
No guarantee Yaya will replicate last season's form, plus he's 31 and on monstrous wages. If he's that desperate to leave, we're going to have to look at options. I hate that it's come to this, especially considering his wages, what he's won, how much the fans love him and the fact it's over a birthday card. I don't buy into the club not allowing him to see his brother; we've allowed everyone else time off to spend time with loved ones who are ill or time off for bereavement, not sure why they wouldn't allow Yaya. We can still command a good price for the best CM in the world. If PSG are determined to tell FFP to fuck off (£50mil for a CB I wouldn't rate in the top 15), then is £30mil or more for Yaya unreasonable?

A world class pacy CB (such as Benatia), a quality CM (Vidal) and Sanchez would be a very good window in my opinion. Even if Yaya, Nastasic and Negredo had to be sold, I think it would make us a stronger team in the future.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
richards30 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

No guarantee Yaya will replicate last season's form, plus he's 31 and on monstrous wages. If he's that desperate to leave, we're going to have to look at options. I hate that it's come to this, especially considering his wages, what he's won, how much the fans love him and the fact it's over a birthday card. I don't buy into the club not allowing him to see his brother; we've allowed everyone else time off to spend time with loved ones who are ill or time off for bereavement, not sure why they wouldn't allow Yaya. We can still command a good price for the best CM in the world. If PSG are determined to tell FFP to fuck off (£50mil for a CB I wouldn't rate in the top 15), then is £30mil or more for Yaya unreasonable?

A world class pacy CB (such as Benatia), a quality CM (Vidal) and Sanchez would be a very good window in my opinion. Even if Yaya, Nastasic and Negredo had to be sold, I think it would make us a stronger team in the future.

A good summary which may well end up 75-80% correct.

SteveinBeds said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
richards30 said:

A good summary which may well end up 75-80% correct.

If Nastasic if to leave as part of deal to bring in Vidal then we'd need two new CB's. With no Nastasic that would leave us with Kompany, MDM and Rekik. MDM can't play week in week out. Rekik would be better served going out on loan. if

According to the Sardinian press, City phoned Cagliari yesterday with a willingness to pay £5m-£6.4m for centre-back Davide Astori (27). City Watch (@City_Watch)

With that maybe the club think the same.

I honestly think it would be a huge mistake if we let Nastasic go. I know he hasn't exactly got up to speed with the new system but injuries prevented him from having a long run in the team. He is still young and can adapt in my opinion. In the second half of the season when the players got used to what the manager wanted our back line were not as high or pressing up as high as they did early season which would benefit Nastasic also.

We have been crying out for a classy cb, who can play out from the back, who is left sided and can be Vinnies partner for years to come, I think we already have that with Nastasic, so I would be disappointed if he left.

Bayern Munich, snubbed by Vidal, when Juve snapped him up from Bayer for €10m three years ago, have reportedly piled in with a risible offer of €40m.

This is the same Bayern that a few posters on here said would not be prepared to come back for him after being snubbed. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/51301/bayern-raise-vidal-bid-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/51301/ba ... vidal-bid-</a>€40m

Of course, Juventus will not accept anything less than €55m, just as they would not accept anything less than €60m for Pogba from the likes of Chelsea, Man United etc.

Tez Tosterone said:
Bayern Munich, snubbed by Vidal, when Juve snapped him up from Bayer for €10m three years ago, have reportedly piled in with a risible offer of €40m.

This is the same Bayern that a few posters on here said would not be prepared to come back for him after being snubbed. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/51301/bayern-raise-vidal-bid-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/51301/ba ... vidal-bid-</a>€40m

Of course, Juventus will not accept anything less than €55m, just as they would not accept anything less than €60m for Pogba from the likes of Chelsea, Man United etc.

According to CBS sports radio here in USA the rags will submit bids for Vidal and Sanchez in the next 48 hours ......45m euros for Vidal and 32m euros for Sanchez along with 8m for De Vrij

Tez Tosterone said:

Problem is I could see teams like Chelsea and ManU etc offering 45-50mil for these players and if that was the case, even with an extra 30mil if we sold Yaya.....no way we could enter that bidding war with our restictions.....especially if we looking at paying 30mil for a CB....and the 15mil we've already spent on Fernando and Zuculini....we can dream but the reality is we cant open the cheque book and offer what we want this year....I just feel its the worse year to try and replace a star like Yaya.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.