Video Editing Software (Split & Trim)

mancmackem

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend some video editing software that can mulitple split or trim sections of a video whilst keeping the same fps/bitrate of the original?

I need to edit some videos I created in Camstudio that are 200fps. I only have Windows Movie Maker 2012 at my disposal as I have to request for paid license software which can take a while. The originals are in Microsoft Video 1 codec using .wmv. I have split the relevant sections using a custom profile that match the same resolution as the original video. I cannot match the same fps as the highest movie maker goes to is 60fps. When the section is saved, it is overscanned and about 25% smaller than the original with a big black frame around the edges.

Anyone have any clues what I can do to trim/split and save to stop the black border?

Cheers,

MM

You can download a trial of Adobe Premiere for free, assuming you're only using it for this one project.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.