Video of all 156 goals from 2013-14 season

Re: Video of all 156 goals

Great, great work OP. Many thanks.

Fuck me, I missed this. Thanks OP, I'm about to watch :D

Awesome video. They were all goals of the highest quality. Some great team gosls theyre, especially the rags at home.

Can't wait for next season to see what it brings with everyone fit again! (Hopefully) and the new guys to the team!

TypicalBlueMoon said:
Wasn't sure on which thread to post, so posting it here. Made a video of all the 156 goals we scored in 2013/14. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajzj1vu_qkQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajzj1vu_qkQ</a>

Sid you are a legend

I see that you are a City fan from India, have you been to the Etihad?
If not the club should sort something out for a trip as this video must have warmed the hearts of millions.

Thanks again, I can't stop watching it.

Bluemoon Rising

TypicalBlueMoon said:
Big Swifty said:
Brilliant video!

It shows how unbelievable so many of our goals were last season. The slick passing was almost telepathic, and the number of passes (usually from Silva) inside the full-back blew my mind.

Compare that with England's style of play. I know some of City's opponents' defences weren't much cop, but we scored some crackers against some pretty good teams too.

No wonder some of us prefer PL football to England games.............

Don't think any team in the world uses the wide areas/full-backs as good as us. Only Atletico comes close. Around 50 goals we scored this season came from a cross or a cut-back, Silva involved in most of them. Our standard goal scoring pattern was Silva through ball to fullback; cross; score. I think we are really fortunate to have a player like David Silva.
Agreed. And that's why arguably our best signing this summer will be Kolarov's contract extension. His relentless overlapping and devastating crossing ability is crucial to the way we play.

is it just me but every one of them goals was brilliant; nearly every one was a candidate for Goal of the Month and why oh why oh why was Yaya not Premier League Player of the Season....?

EDIT - bollocks OP, get this video taken down as every one of our opponents next season will have a copy for training purposes!!!!

While I enjoyed the video, I probably would have enjoyed it more without the music. Still, good job for putting this together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.