Video of The Green Man yesterday.. "we're going upppp...."

Fanzone Danny

Well I know we wasn't great yesterday but I for one had a TOP day out! the Green Man before the game was epic, largely thanks to the City Centre Blues boys who kept the place rocking!!

By the way I apologise to anyone who saw me yesterday I was well and truly hammered!! lol

Here's a great video which came out surprisingly well considering I could hardly see straight!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvDUyXgTMlc[/youtube]

hope you don`t mind me asking but who was the fox talking to you and hugh ferret at the open training day at the etihad last wednesday?

couldn`t take my eyes off her...

manimanc said:
hope you don`t mind me asking but who was the fox talking to you and hugh ferret at the open training day at the etihad last wednesday?

Haha that was Natalie Pike mate, you'll be seeing a lot of her next season don't worry! lol

Fanzone Danny said:
manimanc said:

Haha that was Natalie Pike mate, you'll be seeing a lot of her next season don't worry! lol
was it really? she looked different from when i`ve seen her on the mcfc site,have you got a new role with the club or are you just doing the fanzones again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.