Video Of The Start Of the Trouble After The Game

100%manc

I took this on my mobile. We were sent by the police towards the rags then told to go back towards asda then told to go back towards the rags again . . . . Great police work. I left when it started getting worse because I had a kid with me

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KshhN92rGY[/youtube]

How old was the kid? Lots of effing and jeffing. His mum might not be too impressed if she sees this lol.

I don't know about the policing being shit - I am more bothered about some of our knobhead fans who fall back on Munchen songs when they have been beaten.

Why bother to upload a video which shows your fans singing that disgusting song?

Didn't a former City keeper die in the Munich disaster?

It is quite embarrassing that some of our fans sang that, no matter what happens in the match there is no excuse to sing about a tragedy like that. I know it has nothing to do with you though 100%manc, it's just a small section of our fans who are around you and are doing nothing but embarrassing the rest of us by stooping so low as to sing those kind of things.

Back on topic though, I fully agreem from what I've heard that was the most pathetic excuse of policing, considering that they had been so busy giving it all that to the local newspapers and it was on the TV and stuff about how they were trying to stop trouble happening. Then they decide to let all the fans out at the same time and send them in the same direction, ****ing disgrace of a police force that and I hope they get slated for it too.

Mate, it might be best to take that video off here and youtube. Could see a couple of blues throwing stuff and they might prefer their identities to be protected. They don't look the sort who would normally do it and probably just got caught in the moment.

Remember the police picking up on the rag idiots trashing the bins at Stoke. They started hunting for them after seeing it on youtube.

Just a suggestion to protect fellow blues.

Has anyone else got video of the trouble outside the ground, where the gmp put up a cordon as my mate got arrested and badly beat up by 3 coppers. All he was doing was trying to stop them pushing an older guy.

robsta said:
Mate, it might be best to take that video off here and youtube. Could see a couple of blues throwing stuff and they might prefer their identities to be protected. They don't look the sort who would normally do it and probably just got caught in the moment.

Remember the police picking up on the rag idiots trashing the bins at Stoke. They started hunting for them after seeing it on youtube.

Just a suggestion to protect fellow blues.

Good point.

It was interesting to see, and we all know what songs get sung, but we would not want people getting in trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.