Video on Official Site

Not afraid to admit this really did bring a tear to my eye. Just shows what a brilliant club we all support and I for one am incredibly proud of things that City do in the community.

Two Face said:
Not afraid to admit this really did bring a tear to my eye. Just shows what a brilliant club we all support and I for one am incredibly proud of things that City do in the community.

Same... got a tear in my eye. I know its just PR but man do i still love it.

Same... got a tear in my eye. I know its just PR but man do i still love it.[/quote]

I think the club deserve more credit than to say its just PR, the fans who go on these days seem to have a fantastic time, it comes over in the film. Mancini seems to be a nice guy who makes the fans feel welcome.
I hope we can win somthing soon for all the fans who attended that day, this is a fantastic club, pity the press don`t report the likes of this.
Community support, City are way ahead of the rest!

the guy in the photo next to bellamy was inside ashton market yesterday morning. i was waiting for the brekkie run so i had a read about his plight. there were photos of him in his prime, he looked the spit of peter stringfellow (long blonde locks)

and then you looked at him trying his upmost to raise money for the charity.

i got my change from a 20 and put it all in the bucket. went back to the office with a tear or 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.