Video: Shaun Goater - 103 goals for Manchester City

Really enjoyed that. Him and Uwe were my heroes growing up. Great work putting all that together.

Been meaning to put this together for a very long time.

Finally got around to it in recent months.

(Tried to upload it to YouTube three times but was blocked by the Premier League for copyright reasons, so I've gone to DailyMotion instead).

The premier league are ridiculous on blocking old stuff, especially from fans rather than a commercial operation. Such videos enhance the PL image; their policy shoots themselves in the foot.

Just rewatched that. Some cracking goals when we were struggling to get back up. Watching the away end at Macclesfield Town go berserk was wonderful to see.

He was the only City player to score 30 goals in a season in the 40 years between Francis Lee (1971-72) and Sergio Agüero (2011-12). Admittedly he did it in the second tier and won't ever be getting a statue but even so, his place in club history and in the hearts of the fans is more than secure.

Loved that - thanks!

The Goat certainly enjoyed playing Burnley.
My 3 personal faves
1. At Gillingham with Bernarbia's back heel flick.
2. Injury time winner in the cup v cov and running towards the cov twats who then got a little upset lol
3. Gary Neville.
Was at the first 2. Sat in the home section at Gillingham. Cracking goal and
quite a few Gills fans were also clapping when that went in to be fair to them..
The 2nd one against Cov, didn't he forget the away fans were there (increased allocation in the North Stand due to being a Cup game) rather than actually 'milking it'? Seem to remember reading that in his autobiography and the head of stadium security at Maine Road had to have a little word with him afterwards!
Obviously the best of the lit, wasn't fortunate enough to have been at the last Maine Road derby (great couple of hours
watching down the boozer...obviously not the same though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.