General Videogame Thread

Is it true you can get sea of thieves on the Xbox game pass? If so I might give it a whirl if folks think it's good.

I’m currently playing it via game pass. Not a bad deal at the minute. Tomb Raider also excellent. I’m not sure how long they’ll be up for though. Eventually I’ll probably purchase the game itself.

So played three hours of sea of thieves last night and I just don't get it? There's nothing in terms of finding loot or actually making your character look better.

The graphics are excellent but the game doesn't feel complete and for a supposed MMO there is nothing in the way of progression. Shame but I'd have liked Guild ships, create your own galleon, have your own island etc. That's before you mention actually getting better weapons and armour.

So played three hours of sea of thieves last night and I just don't get it? There's nothing in terms of finding loot or actually making your character look better.

The graphics are excellent but the game doesn't feel complete and for a supposed MMO there is nothing in the way of progression. Shame but I'd have liked Guild ships, create your own galleon, have your own island etc. That's before you mention actually getting better weapons and armour.
Finding loot?

Did you go to see one of the three traders on the island? Or pick up a message in a bottle on a distant island? Or find a treasure map?

And your clothes...more gold = more options. From another trader. On your island. Did you go and see him?

The game is 30% complete. Maybe less. More stuff is coming.

Looks a right load of Shite to me of what I’ve watched on twitch is there an actual story line of a method in what you doing? Or is it a game for multiplayer one thing for certain want be going anywhere near the game.

Finding loot?

Did you go to see one of the three traders on the island? Or pick up a message in a bottle on a distant island? Or find a treasure map?

And your clothes...more gold = more options. From another trader. On your island. Did you go and see him?

The game is 30% complete. Maybe less. More stuff is coming.

I did all of that but found it to be hugely lacking in content. What's the point of being a pirate if you can't actually take the treasure from a chest. I hope more stuff is coming because now it feels so bare.
Looks a right load of Shite to me of what I’ve watched on twitch is there an actual story line of a method in what you doing? Or is it a game for multiplayer one thing for certain want be going anywhere near the game.

I have the Xbox game pass so it's free with that. I'm gonna have another go in tonight but so far it seems like it's hugely lacking in content which for me means the game won't have long in terms of longevity.

I did all of that but found it to be hugely lacking in content. What's the point of being a pirate if you can't actually take the treasure from a chest. I hope more stuff is coming because now it feels so bare.

I have the Xbox game pass so it's free with that. I'm gonna have another go in tonight but so far it seems like it's hugely lacking in content which for me means the game won't have long in terms of longevity.

No one will be playing it in 2 weeks just checked twitch because this usually a good guide and from having around 150k playing it it’s gone down to 1500.

I did all of that but found it to be hugely lacking in content. What's the point of being a pirate if you can't actually take the treasure from a chest.

Get chest, sail to friendly island, sell chest for gold. What more do you want with a chest?

Agree about the content though. More is coming, that's for sure, but it does feel a little empty at the moment. It's almost as though someone showed off a decent sea routine and Rare said "Bingo! Let's do a pirate game."

No one will be playing it in 2 weeks just checked twitch because this usually a good guide and from having around 150k playing it it’s gone down to 1500.

Might be because the servers are down for maintenance...

Get chest, sail to friendly island, sell chest for gold. What more do you want with a chest?

Agree about the content though. More is coming, that's for sure, but it does feel a little empty at the moment. It's almost as though someone showed off a decent sea routine and Rare said "Bingo! Let's do a pirate game."

Ah right

Tried it again last night mate and I'm thinking I'm done with it already. The combat is terrible and the constant fetch quests are awful. It's in dire need of upgrades/content otherwise it'll lose its player base after a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.