General Videogame Thread

Got to level 13 on the division last night. Amazing so far, the level designs are excellent and there's so much to do.

Did struggle with one side mission
the declaration of independence one
where i kept getting surrounded by blokes with shotguns.

The game is brilliant, I’m at 24 now and the bastards are getting cleverer, difficultly has ramped up, great mission designs and justbrunning round there is loads to do, getting airdrops and fighting them off for loot is hectic.

The game is brilliant, I’m at 24 now and the bastards are getting cleverer, difficultly has ramped up, great mission designs and justbrunning round there is loads to do, getting airdrops and fighting them off for loot is hectic.
Just completed the Hyenas stronghold mission on level 26. Started it with 3 other People at half 3 and finished it about 20 minutes ago. That is one tough mission.

As you said the enemies are getting smarter and tougher nearer to endgame. Never felt like rage quitting though. We worked as a team and it was really enjoyable. Got some really good loot as well.

This is getting close to Borderlands 2 for me as the best looter shooter game I've played.

The cover system is still annoying me. As it did on the original. As is not being able to run over rubbish bags but other items are fine to trample on. Sofas on stairs. If I can't use the stairs why put them in? And the VoIP bug is bloody annoying. As is The Castle one. Unlocked it as a duo, now on my own it's just a blank vegetable garden.

Best way to play it is...

Story mode until you hit your level max.
Do some small missions.
Back to story mode.
Repeat until finished the story.
Loot drops on side missions will be far better.

Are you playing solo? I'm struggling with a few missions solo, mostly ones where I get rushed by guys with shotguns.

Must admit I love the gun play but solo is a challenge.

Are you playing solo? I'm struggling with a few missions solo, mostly ones where I get rushed by guys with shotguns.

Must admit I love the gun play but solo is a challenge.
Mostly solo ye, you’ve got to retreat a lot and take them out from distance, have you had the suicide bombers yet? They are great fir blowing shit up

Completed the story and got to level 30 and to the endgame.

I'll be honest the last mission was easy to complete in a group but I the endgame makes up for that.

The new enemy faction The Black Tusk are ridiculously tough and you really have to play as team to beat them. Don't think you'll last long going solo against then.

You also pick a new specialization and I when for survivalist and that also has its own skill tree and you get a crossbow as an additional weapon which does 150K damage!!! Ammo is rare for it though so you have to be really careful when using it.

Also you get a gear score now like Destiny and you have to get to a certain gear score before you can do missions. The loot is brilliant in endgame as well

Anybody play Fallout76?

Just read about the new survival mode and it being full of **** bullies, that just wade into you as you respawn, not sure I can be arsed with this type of gameplay, I like building the settlements in fallout4, is there any place for me in 76?

I have the game already but not gone online with it, in fact I have not gone online with any game ever tbh.

Completed the story and got to level 30 and to the endgame.

I'll be honest the last mission was easy to complete in a group but I the endgame makes up for that.

The new enemy faction The Black Tusk are ridiculously tough and you really have to play as team to beat them. Don't think you'll last long going solo against then.

You also pick a new specialization and I when for survivalist and that also has its own skill tree and you get a crossbow as an additional weapon which does 150K damage!!! Ammo is rare for it though so you have to be really careful when using it.

Also you get a gear score now like Destiny and you have to get to a certain gear score before you can do missions. The loot is brilliant in endgame as well

They had gear score in the first one.

I've got a grenade launcher. Multi kill heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.