Vidic Rumours?

bugsyblue said:
Ok I know how this will sound and I'm going to get slated but fu** yous it's the truth and someone may be slightly interested.

My rag uncle is 'friends' with Fergie. Basically his dad and Fergie go to a lot of social, charity functions,and once a year they're side of the family will go out with Fergie and his wife to some posh restaurant out in Alderly Edge. Anyway his dad met him recently and interestingly fergie mentioned his contempt of Vidic saying he is a trouble causer and is very much disliked by Fergie and his coaching team. Fergie even blames him for the teams failure in Rome (and they call us bitter) So all these runmours of Vidic leaving may not be so far from the truth. Although I very much doubt they'd sell him to us!

Don't often eat in Alderley as I live near Oxford now but I once had the misfortune of seeing Ferguson and Carlos Queerboy at The Edge Hotel when I was there for a meal a few years ago (wedding anniversary, returning to the scene of the crime). Fortunately it didn't spoil the meal.

Nemanja Vidic in one of three u@d players in MEN £300 Premier League Team.
Given £10m
Sagna £10m Cole £25m
Vidic £25m Ferdinand £25m
Ireland £20m Rooney £40m
Lampard £40m Gerrard £40m
Drogba £20m Torres £40m

Anybpdy think the same and who would you buy, considering money no object?

Lol
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54862167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54862167</a>

Hands held way up high, admittedly he's a cracking defender and his partnership with Smackhead is unfortunately one of the best in the league. If you take half of that away then you take half of the foundation of their success last season away in Vidic and Tevez (important goals at crucial times) basically.

Unfortunately though Vidic is one of those players who has joined the rags and sort of became them if you know what I mean. He's just one of those players whom I seem to hate for no apparent reason. He just sort of sums up everything I hate about them but I cannot explain why.

It doesn't matter anyway though because it's never going to happen.

anyone got any idea what salary he is on at the scum?

seeing as he was relatively unknown when they signed him it wouldn't surprise me if he was "only" on about 60k per week.

Pam said:
The rumour is that City have made a written enquiry but short of the player having an escape clause in his contract, it won't be happening. They'd go into administration before they'd sell Vidic to us.
One can hope!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.