Vidic

simon23 said:
All playes have to lift their arms as they jump....its just natural to do so as it gives you more lift/power in the jump.

one of the biggest urban myths in football. this claim was scientifically disproven back in the days of john fashanu who made an art form out of viciously elbowing opponents in the air. no extra lift is gained by flailing your arms while jumping. in most cases it's just habit. in some it's a deliberate attempt to injure an opponent.

simon23 said:
JuniorBlue said:
It'll be brushed under the FA's massive rug along with everything else that they getaway with. What about the incident where the utd fan threw the coin at Garrido, aimed at Tevez, did anything happen about that? No..

or the ones that hit bellamy.....did anything happen about this...i dont remember seeing anything about it

Actually thats a fair point.....

What did happen after a bottle and other objects wre thrown at Bellamy,

Nothing been reported, anybody please give information.

I loved the FACT that MoTD only shown one bad tackle by a United player, it was 5 to 1 in the game from bolton, bias is unbelievable from them.

rassclot said:
simon23 said:
All playes have to lift their arms as they jump....its just natural to do so as it gives you more lift/power in the jump.

one of the biggest urban myths in football. this claim was scientifically disproven back in the days of john fashanu who made an art form out of viciously elbowing opponents in the air. no extra lift is gained by flailing your arms while jumping. in most cases it's just habit. in some it's a deliberate attempt to injure an opponent.

thats rubbish

its all about balance as well as extra momentum

it has nothing to do with habit.....

i presume you do play football and therefore know how hard it is to jump without using your arms.

why when teaching people how to high jump is it part of the technique to use the arms

Im not saying you cannt do it but using your arms certainly helps

Not heard anything back off Ian Watmore yet, I think that may be because he will have a hard time explaining the justification behind having current club chairman as executives on the FAs's main board. Twat

This post made me laugh:

Kiwalskie09 (Manchester United fan)
"I swear if Vidic gets a ban it's pretty clear the FA hate utd. How Gerrard can get away with GBH in a nightclub and smashing Brown on the back of the head while Vidic could get suspended is a joke."

LOL!! I give up...that's just too funny for words...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.