Vieira Backward Step

Adebayor said:
deano ou812 said:
vieira will start on tuesday so who will miss out...

Barry will drop out, and hopefully ireland will drop out for Johnson

Barry has looked sluggish for a while now, at the start of the season I thought he was the best signing we made. However, since the Villa game he's been a passenger in too many games. I don't know whether he's suffering through lack of confidence or if these rumours about a hernia are true but he needs to improve and now we've got Vieira (fully fit) he might struggle to get in the first team unless he puts in some improved performances. I like the guy but he needs to start playing the way he did at the start of the season. A spell on the bench might not be a bad thing.

What I don't understand is that if Barry has a hernia problem, why would City allow a player to perform indifferently because of an injury? Why not get the problem fixed and play someone else?

One thing about Vieira - he's got a winning mentality and hopefully it'll stand City in good stead.

Yesterday in his post match interview he expressed disappointment that his return to the Premiership was not a winning one and I'm sure if he plays on Tuesday he'll have a good game - he's up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.