Vieira on loan (Merged)

Re: Patrick Vieira will be a City player within the next week.

Wow haven't seen this before. GDB in "OMG I AM ITK, NO I AM ACTUALLY NOT I AM JUST REPEATING WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY COULD HAVE GUESSED" shocker.

Gina? Dave?

vincent said:
ExiledGooner said:
will be interested to see if you sign him , was in two minds at start of season where it was rumoured we were gonna sign him again , but the fact we did not says enough for me , wenger made the judgement that he could not do it in the premiership at this stage of his career . but what he will give any team he signs for is tremendous experience and a winning mentality but will only play 10 games this season , suppose it would be a case of picking and choosing the big ones he plays in . if he does join you ill wish him well as he was a special player for us and would hate to see a player of his ability not been able to cope and struggle .

The reason why Arsenal did not buy him was due to the fact you could not afford his £5m+ wages per season.
is that fact or fiction ? or more likely did wenger think he would not be value for money if his wage demands were that much ? if i had to choose between song or vieira it would have to be song based on his perfomances so far this season which may be another factor in us not signing him in the summer .

avoidconfusion said:
Wow haven't seen this before. GDB in "OMG I AM ITK, NO I AM ACTUALLY NOT I AM JUST REPEATING WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY COULD HAVE GUESSED" shocker.

Gina? Dave?

^^^^THIS^^^^

Can just see it now, in the 2nd leg at the swamp, 90th minute, 40 yards out, and Martin Tyler repeats that famous line from years ago: 'VIEIRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!'

Goats left knee said:
i apologise.... this fella knows all the inside info...
he just pm'd me and told me Caicedo MAY join Malaga on loan!!!!!
he is legit!!

all hail the new ITK
this was in the papers lol

Please take him. No one wants him at Inter

macmanson said:
Pigeonho said:
He would be useless to Lyon, as he is ineligible for the CL.

A report in the Sun has an "advisor" to the Lyon president stating pretty much that. That they were interested in Viera but that he would be ineligble for the Champion's League and other clubs were interested in him, meaning they weren't willing to pay top dollar for him. The press is also now saying that ManCity are planning to offer him £150,000-a-week which sounds a tad out there to me. That's an awfully expensive squad player.

There are several quotes from Mancini about Viera, but the one I found most interesting was this:

"All the players want to join Manchester City," he said. "That is normal with a big club who is going to have a big future.

"People are not only talking about Patrick Vieira, they are also saying Ivan Cordoba and Cristian Chivu"

Funny thing is I can't find any press reports linking Manchester City to Cristian Chivu other than this quote from Mancini. Wonder if that means something?

The following article seems to suggest that Chivu wouldn't be interested in coming.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=186634&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tmw%2Fnotizie+%28TUTTO+mercato+WEB%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action= ... ato+WEB%29</a>

I recall reading Mancini stating that he felt it might be difficult to lure the top Italian players here. It would seem so based on this article. I also don't think Mancini's interested in bringing in Cordoba either. He was quoted as saying 'Sadly, I think he is too tied to Inter.' I think this was his way of saying thanks but no thanks.

normski6071 said:
Goats left knee said:
i apologise.... this fella knows all the inside info...
he just pm'd me and told me Caicedo MAY join Malaga on loan!!!!!
he is legit!!

all hail the new ITK
this was in the papers lol

CLARKIE CLARKIE GIVE US A WAVE!

Patrick Viera

Radio 5 Live : An Itailan Journo reckon's sources in italy have said 99% of the deal has been done , and viera will be a Manchester City player by friday.

Anyone else heard this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.