Vieira reaction to the derby defeat

Re: Veira reaction to the Derby defeat.

Rocket Sauce said:
bluevengence said:
Fantastic how we took the rags 5 or 6 nil victory script
and tore it up and threw it back in their raggy faces

Great effort from players and fans...we learnt a lot on Sunday

To borrow a quote from another blue moon member (sorry, I don't remember your name!!!), "When they went down to 10 men, we humiliated them. When we went down to 10 men, we almost humiliated them again."

That really sums up this team. They are winners. Even in a loss like Sunday's, we still came out the winner. Out of the cup, so what, we showed a spirit that I haven't seen this season. This is why I firmly believe that we will win the League.

Love that Veira is with us. A real quality human being and the perfect kind of person to have at the club.

Well said sir. Roberto also takes credit for the half time adjustments.

After the boss my two favourite figures at the club are Patrick and Khaldoon. Such brilliant people working behind the scenes it just makes you so excited about the future.

Re: Veira reaction to the Derby defeat.

WyongBlue said:
I'm so glad we still have Patrick Veira at the club and being involved with the operations behind the scenes so to speak, brings immense knowledge and experience of the game by which we can draw from, especially for the Academy and the boys......................
A little while ago Vincent Kompany (and Dedryk Boyata) came down to Wythenshawe Town FC and talked to fans for about an hour. He was saying that him and Nigel de Jong went around Patrick Vieira's house to watch a Champions League game one night and he was pointing things out to them neither had ever even noticed on a football pitch before. He said Vieira's knowledge of the game is oustaounding.

(Also his FA Cup record hasn't been changed on wikipedia. It still shows he won it four times: 98, 02, 03, 05... if someone has an account, maybe you can adjust it to show his 2010 triumph too. "he won it five times"!)

This guy is truly a great, i for one was unsure when we first signed him but he proved and is still proving me wrong in his new role! seems to be doing a fantastic job for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.