Vieira - the offensive begins/Ferguson rant (merged)

Re: Rednose upset it would seem

mcrfs said:
Celebritykiller said:
Never seen Baconface so rattled before

I'd hardly call it "rattled". I just seen the press conference on Youtube and in all honesty there was no pressure there at all.

This "mind game" shite is nonsense anyway. We'll win the title because we're the best team, not because of sly little digs here and there.

Sorry but the old man is not happy.

One nil to us!

He was bullshitting through that conference. Never seen him looking so nervy, the way he's constantly rubbing his chin when he talks about having a full squad had desperation written all over it.

Worth keeping a record because if it is tight when they play us they will send the media and their fans into a frenzy which could ruin a potential winner takes all match,

gaudinisbodyshop said:
From a swamp site

Vieira is a bit of a massive idiot isn't he. Scholes is 2 years older then him, and is still a better footballer. The fact City brought Vieira, and he hasn't even played for them this year, should set some alarm bells ringing in his own head.

Didnt realise Bobby gave him a new contract

what a whopper. and he has the nerve to call paddy a idiot.

Fergie is at least irked if not rattled. His retort is typical of the 'how dare you have a go at Man U' attitude they spew out all the time. It is time someone stood up to them and they don't like it. I long for that special moment when we truly announce our arrival with a league title because whether it is this season or next it is coming. He knows it - I just pray it happens with him still in charge. Keep our nerve tomorrow and man-up - just win and it is really back on. Don't forget even they assume somewhat smugly that they will not drop a point. We cannot expect any support from the media so everything is against us. COME ON CITY!!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
Ammunition?

You've got more than one skeleton in your closet. Any more digs and you'll go out a disgrace of a man.

Sounds great. Get the fuckers out.

Bluemoon115 said:
He has links with some very unsavoury characters.

ron_atkinson_365x470.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.