Vieira watches Manchester City target Hazard

Yeah had a fantastic game couldnt believe it when he even tried that rabona thing.. Would have taken me 21 years just to learn that and he did it at the age of 21.. Check out tolmees clues (although some more obvious than others) regarding mr hazard.. early positive signs if you ask me :)

Viera is such a good asset for the club, he will be a big factor if hazard decides to join us.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Viera is such a good asset for the club, he will be a big factor if hazard decides to join us.

I believe Vinny would be as well.. Obviously national team-mates and seen on a few articles that they are fairly good friends. A quick word in his ear wouldn't go amiss but if Eden watched the derby (in the ground or otherwise) there can be no doubts as to which club is the more attractive prospect.

bellamys dodgy knee said:
What position does ths lad play ?

He'd play behind the strikers in a wider role but with the ability to interchange/rotate with our other front men.

Hazard thread will tell you more.......
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635</a>

would be a good signing - young extremely talented - pace and seems to be a decent pro

Might make a slow start like Silva - Nasri but would be a decent signing and wont cost 40 Million unlike monkey boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.