Vieira - Will he ever be fit

I seriously don't see the logic behind paying him so much a week.

He isnt a great player anymore and isn't fit.

Useless piece of business!

CTID_9 said:
I seriously don't see the logic behind paying him so much a week.

He isnt a great player anymore and isn't fit.

Useless piece of business!

Thought he was on a pay as you play deal an i think its worth the outlay just to have someone of this calibre around the team!

He is a winner and a leader and can only be good for the squad and the youngsters whether he plays or not!

squirtyflower said:
Doyaldinho said:
This. Never a truer word has been spoken.
kp789 = nostradamus

I think it should say "if" not "when", otherwise its a perfect post kp879.

What I don't understand is why someone and pay them a fortune when you know they're not fit, but will be in a few weeks, why not sign them in a few weeks instead ? I liked the signing, but so far its been a waste of money (thankfully not mine), and don't get me started on Santa Cruz.....

I have my doubts about this signing. Who was the Medic who gave the fitness test when it was obvious he was injured for a good while? Has anyone seen him at our games? He’s like a fookin ghost. We needed him Wednesday. We need him Sunday. Big wages being paid, no Viera.

Start against Hull maybe? Will Bullard be back by then? He bossed us earlier in the season, need someone who can handle him, Vieira or De Jong?

LoveCity said:
Start against Hull maybe? Will Bullard be back by then? He bossed us earlier in the season, need someone who can handle him, Vieira or De Jong?

Their only player we should have taken him out!

Cause he will be fit.

We will just have to keep on being patient and wait. We dont want him not being fully fit then injuring himself again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.