Vieira

Vieira is a great presence. Can't be disregarded since most of the players were watching Vieira as lads winning trophies, not to mention how freaking tall he is. ;)

daveduke67 said:
PaulPowerShower said:
I would have played Viera over yaya against chelsea - yaya had a wank first half

In front of 47,000 people and nobody saw him?

Yup...he was slow, he got beaten to the ball sue to being out of position more than once

Watch the game again - Im a blue - Im not blind and I dint say he was shite, just had a wank first half

Chill out people

PaulPowerShower said:
daveduke67 said:
In front of 47,000 people and nobody saw him?

Yup...he was slow, he got beaten to the ball sue to being out of position more than once

Watch the game again - Im a blue - Im not blind and I dint say he was shite, just had a wank first half

Chill out people

Again , if he had a wank first half without 47000 people seeing him , he must be fast as lightning , because i definitely didnt see his trousers drop or anything....

Ragnarok said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Chill out people

Again , if he had a wank first half without 47000 people seeing him , he must be fast as lightning , because i definitely didnt see his trousers drop or anything....
Ahh...sorry mate.....you get so used to the bile and anger on here you sometimes miss the banter.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.