vieira

BlueRoscoe said:
I think he's been good for us, hope he stays on as a coach or something. But good god that open net he had today, I could have scored that!

i agree with this post last season i thought he was a weak link but the last few times he has played he has done well. its also obvious he commands a lot of respect from everyone too and sometimes this can be priceless behind the scenes

He,s had his good games for us over the season and today was not one of his best.He mispassed acouple of times putting us under pressure.For me Mancini should have brought him off before he did.I personally think he should call it a day, though I read somewhere he,s considering playing one more season.

saleblue16 said:
Its his influence on the training pitch and in the dressing room that is priceless. Yes he has lost his pace completely and cannot tackle, but without him Balotelli would have gone AWOL

When are City fans gonna see or realise what goes on at a club. It's not just eleven running or not running round the pitch. I would bite Vieira's hand off to the armpit if he suggested that he would like a coaching role next season. In this day and age where normally experience is dismissed in the brash hullaballoo of the now, in footy it is worth its weight in championships. I can see Patrick Vieira going to another club, making an enormous contribution and eventually managing and shaping a very decent team of players. He should be ours for life.

Thought he was very good in the 1st half yesterday, as were the whole team.
Had a poor 2nd half, as did the whole team.

I can't find the 'Silva was shit' thread anywhere?

He has won the premier league, fa cup, serie A, World Cup and Euro's. His experience is invaluable around the dressing room, you can tell the younger players like balotelli and micah look up to him

saleblue16 said:
Its his influence on the training pitch and in the dressing room that is priceless. Yes he has lost his pace completely and cannot tackle, but without him Balotelli would have gone AWOL

So now we keep Mancini's son and Vieira on the payroll to keep Balotelli in check FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.