vieirrraaaaa

kunaguero10

woooooooaaahhh,
vieira woooooooaaaaahhhh,
hes got a sweaty face,
but has no fuckin pace!!

absolute bobbins needs dropping and will be out the door come end of the season

Re: vierrraaaaa

I take it this is your personal crusade against Vieira then? Can't even spell his name correctly ffs...

Considering the relatively defensive tactics we had today Vieira played well I thought. Strong, dependable, some nice forwards runs as well actually!

I actually thought he was still playing for them with the amount of times he gave them the ball. He was the worst city player by a mile. Not good enough.

the--dud said:
I take it this is your personal crusade against Vieira then? Can't even spell his name correctly ffs...

Considering the relatively defensive tactics we had today Vieira played well I thought. Strong, dependable, some nice forwards runs as well actually!

its a crusade but its not personal... 99% of city fans agree hes finished. slow, unreliable, no running from start to finish

He is beyond shocking cant believe he is at MAN.CITY was screaming at him. he needs to retire or go play for some U.S team.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He was never blessed with much pace when he played for the Arse! I was hoping that we would benefit from a magnificent football brain but there seems to be some problem with his brain getting a message to his feet.

Not true, he was rapid.

He was a physical prescence today in mid field and didn't do a lot wrong. Why some of our players get so much grief is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.