vieirrraaaaa

Finally someone agrees with me! Bloody get behind our players.
I swear to god if we (theoretically) signed Messi and he had 2-3 poor games, someone of our fans would probably go for the jugular even with him...

Got his limitations nowadays, but had a good game.

I think some had made their mind up how he played by 5.30 tonight.

I thought he did a good job in the 1st half
him and de jong worked well together stopping Arsenal playing though the middle(where they can kill teams) and was also very canny getting free-kicks and slowing then down
Right choice to take him off tho as we needed more attacking options

the--dud said:
Finally someone agrees with me! Bloody get behind our players.
I swear to god if we (theoretically) signed Messi and he had 2-3 poor games, someone of our fans would probably go for the jugular even with him...

to quote franny lee:

'i think your getting a little carried away with yourself'

Re: vierrraaaaa

mansour's tow ropes said:
the--dud said:
I take it this is your personal crusade against Vieira then? Can't even spell his name correctly ffs...

Considering the relatively defensive tactics we had today Vieira played well I thought. Strong, dependable, some nice forwards runs as well actually!

its a crusade but its not personal... 99% of city fans agree hes finished. slow, unreliable, no running from start to finish
i personaly cant understand why we bother posting coz no one at city is paying attention imo<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm --<br /><br />when all is said and done, he wont be here next seson, but its not for lack of effort on his part, he was a great player in his day thats beyond dispute, i just think its sad he dosnt realise that hes no longer the player that could do a job...great effort today but just not got it.

He played well until he was taken off, was kind of invisible after that. I thought the last half hour of the match seemed to pass him by.

kippaxwarrior said:
I thought he did a good job in the 1st half
him and de jong worked well together stopping Arsenal playing though the middle(where they can kill teams) and was also very canny getting free-kicks and slowing then down
Right choice to take him off tho as we needed more attacking options

Thank God.

Just remind me ........this is a City forum isn't it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.